Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By TeeHizzleNizzle
#293658 Okay guys... lets be realistic. I love my car.. I love my car so much Im not willing to cause damage to my front lip/bumper and my headers and oil pan.
This is my daily driver

Im currently on ebay coilovers all the way down.
I only have 1 adjuster on the rear.

I bounce pretty bad, and I scrape EVERYTHING.

What do you guys think is a good height that still looks sexy, but I can still go over speedbumps and NOT rip off my front lip

By RL-521
#293675 lft it up till the fender is about even with the treads on the tire. not tucking tire, but almost. thats how i ride when i dont wanna scrape, but still wanna be low 8)
By Wicked
#293726 I'm lower then you with the same lip and I have yet to rip off my front lip and Ive gone air born. Over huge speed bumps and into Steep driveways you just gotta get those extreme angles 8)

EDIT now that I think about it though im prolly not as bouncy as you are.
By eg-guy
#293730 If you go higher with those ebay springs, the ride will be even worst.
By TeeHizzleNizzle
#293742 The streets here in Tucson, AZ are HORRIBLE. With potholes every 50 feet

My headers are about an inch off the ground without anybody in my car. And I always have people in my car :/
By DontHateonEG8
TeeHizzleNizzle wrote:The streets here in Tucson, AZ are HORRIBLE. With potholes every 50 feet

My headers are about an inch off the ground without anybody in my car. And I always have people in my car :/

get bags :thumb:
By Wicked
#293771 CA streets are really bad too, but they are starting to clean them up...either way I think your supposed to avoid the pot holes :lol: at least that's what I do :P Ive already memorized at least every pot hole within a 30 mile radius of my house and work :woot:
By TrailerTrash
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
get bags :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Ecc0
#293876 Firstly wicked gotta say I do the same lol isn't it the saying goes I'm not drink driving officer I'm just dodging potholes.

I run full coilovers which I know give me less rebound but still scrap if I'm not careful when going over speed bumps main coz of my centre section on my apexi N1. I'm riding at a hight where I can just get 1 finger between my tire and wheel arch only time I've scrapped my lip is on a curb.
By bigpunn421
#294066 my problem is scraping mud flaps. every time i fix them bang break another pair. im thinking about removing the mud flaps or cutting them down
By FG2_Andrew
#294074 if i were in your position. i'd get a different series tire, and larger wheel. then raise it about 1".. BUT the different wheel/tire specs would still make it look "tucked"
By Apexracing
EH2_andy wrote:if i were in your position. i'd get a different series tire, and larger wheel. then raise it about 1".. BUT the different wheel/tire specs would still make it look "tucked"

Yea create the illusion that its slammed while riding safe on bigger wheels and wider tires. Its a win win.