Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By jadeydrag0117
#290562 I just got some coilovers, put the fronts on, im scared to jack the rear up because i feel like it will damage the front coilovers and i only have two car jacks.. would it do much damage during the time i install the reaers??? i wanna just put them on right now and dont wannt buy more car jacks unless i have too...
By elrompetoto
Abilliondollers_vtec wrote:I just got some coilovers, put the fronts on, im scared to jack the rear up because i feel like it will damage the front coilovers and i only have two car jacks.. would it do much damage during the time i install the reaers??? i wanna just put them on right now and dont wannt buy more car jacks unless i have too...

what jack that shit up it wont do nothing but pleassssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee use a jack stand
By jadeydrag0117
teal_dx wrote:You mean because of the exra weight that will be on the front suspension? No need to worry about that :thumb:

yeah thats what i mean, also i thought my front bumper might start scraping against the floor
By elrompetoto
Abilliondollers_vtec wrote:
teal_dx wrote:You mean because of the exra weight that will be on the front suspension? No need to worry about that :thumb:

yeah thats what i mean, also i thought my front bumper might start scraping against the floor
Damn how low r u
By eg-guy
#290632 you'll be fine i did mine with 2 jack stands, first the front then the back.

depending on how low you are might have to remove the front bumper, i had to do this when i did the back on mine.
By jadeydrag0117
#290647 Yeah i just finished, I got one problem though ...i was connecting the reaer strut to the control arm... but the coilovers i bought didnt have the bolt that the stock strut has attached to it. i dont know if you guys know what im talking about, but anyways i substituted that bolt with an extra loose bolt im not sure if this will hold up as good as the stock design ...do u guys think that would be strong enough??? heres a picture--->Image[/img]
By jadeydrag0117
#290648 @elrompetoto

not that low, my judgement of how far the car tilts when u lif tit was wrong, im like 4.5 inches off the floor
By elrompetoto
Abilliondollers_vtec wrote:Yeah i just finished, I got one problem though ...i was connecting the reaer strut to the control arm... but the coilovers i bought didnt have the bolt that the stock strut has attached to it. i dont know if you guys know what im talking about, but anyways i substituted that bolt with an extra loose bolt im not sure if this will hold up as good as the stock design ...do u guys think that would be strong enough??? heres a picture--->Image[/img]

cut the nut off of ur stock rear shocks and use that with the stock screw
By elrompetoto
Abilliondollers_vtec wrote:@elrompetoto

not that low, my judgement of how far the car tilts when u lif tit was wrong, im like 4.5 inches off the floor

o ok cuz im slamd but i can still lift it fine
:thumb: