Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Eg6H2D
EGCiviCKid wrote:how much are they btw?

I think now they retail for about 750$ USD, id have to doubble check the price went down recently.
By Eg6H2D
#289873 and that's for the base line kit. Kontrol Pro. 36 way adjustable. ride height adjust and Damper adjust as well.
By EGCiviCKid
EG6b20R wrote:and that's for the base line kit. Kontrol Pro. 36 way adjustable. ride height adjust and Damper adjust as well.

ah bit to expensive for me, im on a budget :(
i think im gunna take your advice though and get somthing closer the home.
By EGCiviCKid
#289959 just been offered buddy club N+ for £500, worth it?
By Apexracing
EGCiviCKid wrote:just been offered buddy club N+ for £500, worth it?

used or new? over here that setup is over 1000$ new. so not too bad i guess. i like their products. But i've never used a suspension by them.
By UK_Dave
#289972 Im using d2s but as the other guy said its deffo worth getting a set of itr coilovers and itr lcas :) my d2s make my civic feel like its on rails but i think im gunna need a back op in a few years time now lol :/ my mate was running some bc's and they were very comfortable for day to day use on our pitted roads good looking coilover too and they got some drastic lows ;D hope this helps dude... you can get bc's fairly cheap (for what they are) off tegiwa.co.uk or ring up R-motion hes got piles of second hand ones normally

super streets are a no go tho dude they only lower your car like 30mm
By EGCiviCKid
Apexracing wrote:

used or new? over here that setup is over 1000$ new. so not too bad i guess. i like their products. But i've never used a suspension by them.

used mate, also come with the LCAs too tho!
By Apexracing
EGCiviCKid wrote:
Apexracing wrote:

How many miles are on them. or how many years ago were they purchased. i'm not sure if they are rebuildable or not.
By EGCiviCKid
Apexracing wrote:
EGCiviCKid wrote:
Apexracing wrote:

How many miles are on them. or how many years ago were they purchased. i'm not sure if they are rebuildable or not.

4-5 months worth of use :)
By Apexracing
EGCiviCKid wrote:
Apexracing wrote:
EGCiviCKid wrote:
Apexracing wrote:

4-5 months worth of use :)

then for that price why not try them out :)
By EGCiviCKid
#290104 i really wanna, but they guy is saying they have been set up for his ek? weather he means spring rates im not sure? but dont know much about that myself anyways lol
By Apexracing
EGCiviCKid wrote:i really wanna, but they guy is saying they have been set up for his ek? weather he means spring rates im not sure? but dont know much about that myself anyways lol

usually 92-2000 all use the same after market suspensions.
By EGCiviCKid
#290107 oh ok cheers dude, just checking out reviews for them atm :thumb:
By Apexracing
EGCiviCKid wrote:Right, buddy clubs don't cum with LCAs now so im gonna buy HSDs tonight

http://www.driftworks.com/shop/car-part ... 92-96.html

Noob question but do i need fork type bottom brackets or eye type?

Cheers people!

you tell us look at your car.