Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By EGCiviCKid
#289680 Hi guys!

been browsing the internet for different coilovers for a while now.
im looking for some high quality ones which are designed more for street use than track.
so far ive come across the
meisterR zetas
HSD TT
Tein super streets

can anyone help me decide? any other suggestions also.

thanks
By Apexracing
#289681 After allot of searching and debating i think im going to go with the k-sports for my ep3.
By EGCiviCKid
#289687 Would they be any different on my eg?
Also wanna know the pros ne cons of getting LCAs?
By JohnRM
#289688 Megan EZ Street coilovers
By bks84
#289695 Of the three you posted, I like the look of the HSD's the most. I emailed them when I was searching for something better suited for track use (before I bought AMR's). They never emailed back (neither on their site or on HT) so I said to hell w/them.

The Meisterr Zetas are pretty good lookin' too. Of the three posted they seem to be the highest priced at $1000 or so USD.
By EJ1_MK
#289696 I did a ton of research on all types of full body coil overs, anything from D2 to PIC to tein. Most review for street daily use Full bodies where Funtion Form F1, as I wanted more track so I went with Skunk2 since they back their products more than any other company that I have seen in the past few years and I did not want something that I would have to send around the world for warranty or for parts.

Looking at the Meister-R Zeta S You have some options and the spring rates on the super lows and the originals would ride the best. You go anything over 6k in the rear and it will not be comfortable to drive for long periods on the street.
By bks84
EJ1_MK wrote:I did a ton of research on all types of full body coil overs, anything from D2 to PIC to tein. Most review for street daily use Full bodies where Funtion Form F1, as I wanted more track so I went with Skunk2 since they back their products more than any other company that I have seen in the past few years and I did not want something that I would have to send around the world for warranty or for parts.

Looking at the Meister-R Zeta S You have some options and the spring rates on the super lows and the originals would ride the best. You go anything over 6k in the rear and it will not be comfortable to drive for long periods on the street.

I had great experience with PIC's warranty and customer service. I think I had to mail them to IL!
By EJ1_MK
bks84 wrote:
EJ1_MK wrote:I did a ton of research on all types of full body coil overs, anything from D2 to PIC to tein. Most review for street daily use Full bodies where Funtion Form F1, as I wanted more track so I went with Skunk2 since they back their products more than any other company that I have seen in the past few years and I did not want something that I would have to send around the world for warranty or for parts.

I had great experience with PIC's warranty and customer service. I think I had to mail them to IL!

Yes they do, there are companies out there that do have great customer service and quality. But there are a ton of knock off companies out there as well. So before you buy you have to research the company.
By gtstripes
#289710 just double check your getting the coilovers with the fork fittings.. i fasiled to do this and now i have to order in lower control arms which have the O fittings lol :x :lol:
By EJ1_MK
gtstripes wrote:just double check your getting the coilovers with the fork fittings.. i fasiled to do this and now i have to order in lower control arms which have the O fittings lol :x :lol:

You ordered ITR coil overs and will need ITR rear control arms. Most ITR coil overs are much superior to the fork setups.
By EGCiviCKid
#289777 wow! cheers for the input people, much appreciated.
will take everyone's suggestions into consideration :)

thanks!
By hondafreak95
#289826 If you can afford JIC coilovers go with those, these coilovers are the best on the market with out a doubt, ive had skunk 2 PROs on my EJ1 and tein and nothing rides better then these JICs do, its like your riding in a mercedes or something luxury with these coilovers best investment ive ever made
By EGCiviCKid
hondafreak95 wrote:If you can afford JIC coilovers go with those, these coilovers are the best on the market with out a doubt, ive had skunk 2 PROs on my EJ1 and tein and nothing rides better then these JICs do, its like your riding in a mercedes or something luxury with these coilovers best investment ive ever made

anyone else tryed JICs?
By Eg6H2D
#289865 Id Say Ksport Hands down. Their stuff is made here in house in the US. and for me customer Service has been great. There is never any doubt when i speak to any of them over there.

and Replacement parts are usually over stocked so they have plenty!! and the prices ont he replacement parts are competitive and reasonable. And i spaek from experience. But your out in the UK right? so I would source something a little more closer to home. so not to deal witht he overseas headaches and wait times..

:thumb: