Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By EGCiviCKid
#290104 i really wanna, but they guy is saying they have been set up for his ek? weather he means spring rates im not sure? but dont know much about that myself anyways lol
By Apexracing
EGCiviCKid wrote:i really wanna, but they guy is saying they have been set up for his ek? weather he means spring rates im not sure? but dont know much about that myself anyways lol

usually 92-2000 all use the same after market suspensions.
By EGCiviCKid
#290107 oh ok cheers dude, just checking out reviews for them atm :thumb:
By Apexracing
EGCiviCKid wrote:Right, buddy clubs don't cum with LCAs now so im gonna buy HSDs tonight

http://www.driftworks.com/shop/car-part ... 92-96.html

Noob question but do i need fork type bottom brackets or eye type?

Cheers people!

you tell us look at your car.
By robster
Apexracing wrote:usually 92-2000 all use the same after market suspensions.

false!!!

EG '91 - '95 use a fork opening of 50mm at the rear LCA

EK / EJ '96-'00 use a fork opening of 40mm at the rear LCA

So how about a Koni full coilover? -> 1150-5006-1 http://www.koni.com/index.php?id=254

And since you live in the UK the damper is chromed steel, so you have less stress with the oxidation of the aluminum.
By Apexracing
#290283 well thats like the difference between 01-05 civics and the 04-05 ep3. different diameter. But hey when purchasing shouldnt the website ask which you need? Guess i'm wrong again :facepalm:
By EGCiviCKid
#290289 i cant get to the car to av a look atm, EG4 are fork? still not 100% :?
By bks84
EGCiviCKid wrote:i cant get to the car to av a look atm, EG4 are fork? still not 100% :?

Yes they're fork style.
By EGCiviCKid
bks84 wrote:
EGCiviCKid wrote:i cant get to the car to av a look atm, EG4 are fork? still not 100% :?

Yes they're fork style.

Cheers Buddy!! :thumb: