Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By ForneyHatch
#286468 I'm pretty new to building and racing a car and I need some input. Can someone give me generalized front camber/toe adjustment specs for my application? I'm building a road racing hatch. This will not be my daily car, but rather, a car to take to road courses and autocross events. I just need to get a starting point to begin my adjustments. Thanks.
By EJ1_MK
#286473 Really all depends on driver and and best to set it close to factory at first and adjust as you get more comfortable with the car. Each driver is going to have a different option and set up. I keep mine pretty tight with only -0.5 up front and the back is in factory spec. Mine is built for road racing and handles like a dream right now and I am not even close to being done.
By ForneyHatch
#286478 OK, ill try that adjustment as a baseline.
By Ecc0
#286520 That's the same setup I had on my old coupe and drove really well plus I tested it out on the Nurberge ring and was pretty tight all the way round.

Am now running -1.5 upfront which I feel for me is better at high speed turning though push it back to about -.8 my rears I keep to factory spec.