Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By xjm92x
#286457 Hey guys has anyone EVER heard of NNR Coilovers
and if so are they Legit or Poop on a stick lol

By FG2_Andrew
#286462 they look like poop on a stick. save yourself the hassle! if you want cheap, slammage. koni/ground control. if you want midrange. function and form. if you're looking for performance, eibach springs would be just fine.
By eg-guy
#286565 those look like crap imo. If u want good and cheap get some F&F type 1's.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#286567 never heard of such a thing :thumbdown:
By Apexracing
#286573 All these new age coil-overs. Just stick to the good ones guys. Save up and buy them once.
By necropaulis
#286635 If you've never heard of them, avoid. The hardware it comes with looks shady enough for me to avoid. And the springs look like typical Ebay fare.
By xjm92x
#286642 What about RaceLandUSA Coilovers?
By Apexracing
xjm92x wrote:What about RaceLandUSA Coilovers?

Junk.
By honda95602
#287467 Ebay coil-overs?
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty

where are you looking for coilovers ??? :lol:
By eg-guy
#287587 go to jhpusa, pwjdm, weaksauceparts, etc. thats where you'll find alot of good setups.

if you're just gonna cheap out, u min as well do it proper and cut or heat up the springs.
By FG2_Andrew
Apexracing wrote:

Junk.

lots of vdub guys have great luck with Raceland. even though they are bottom dollar.

if you have the cash to burn, why not? i thought about getting a set because $600 is a bit steep, just for MOAR LOW.. considering my setup will be on a street scraper until i move out
By Apexracing
#287654 And all of the ep ad rsx guys who autox say there junk, they blow quicker than a 5$ whore. Only thing they are good for is a paper weight. On the street they clunk all over the place. For 600$ you can get good springs and koni yellows, that setup will yield more gains then any bottom dollar coil over.
By bks84
#287739 Depending on what youre doing w/the car, I'm sure they'd be fine. For a lil while. they appear to be cheaply made, probably in the same factory as F&F's, Megan, Blox...

When it comes to suspension, either use stuff thats proven to be good, reliable and worth the cash or leave the car alone.
By FG2_Andrew
Apexracing wrote:And all of the ep ad rsx guys who autox say there junk, they blow quicker than a 5$ whore. Only thing they are good for is a paper weight. On the street they clunk all over the place. For 600$ you can get good springs and koni yellows, that setup will yield more gains then any bottom dollar coil over.

though, this isn't a Raceland/Rokkor debate, if you're just looking for low.. those brands will do just fine. but i do agree with you, Apex. if you want anything worthwhile that is proven durable and race-ready, spend the money and don't cheap out.