Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By andyc
#286056 I'm looking at buying a pair and the guy happened to mention; he was told they are blox but they don't have any markings or anything to say they are blox. I wanted to know if there is any markings normally to say they are blox? I've looked at the design and they look right. Just him saying that had sewn the seed of doubt in my mind... Might be being paranoid, just thought I'd get you guys opinions... Thanks in advance :thumb:
By asianrob
#286061 hmm as far as i know the bushing suck ass. and if you do buy them make sure they are for 92-95 not 96-00
By andyc
#286062 I'm also buying an energy suspension master bushing kit, would the lca bushes from that fit?
By andyc
#286065 Mmm... Might get some oem ones for cheaper and use my poly bushes... I also just read that the arb mount holes are in the wrong place?? I'm buying itr sway bars so that would be crap
By andyc
#286068 I have a friend who has stock lca's ready for an arb for way cheaper... I think I might just get them for now
By tegpower18
#286070 SPend the extra cash and go for something alittle nicer. I love my f7's they were worth every penny especially if you ever wanna run a rear sway bar. Or skunk2's they are very good also
By andyc
#286072 I probably will when I get the cash... I have itr front and rear arb's and an asr on it's way to me as we speak :D

Do you use oem end links with your f7's then?
By xjm92x
#286459 definitely spend the extra cash blox usually end up like this

By andyc
#286523 Ooh lovely haha, I will spend the extra when I can afford it... Cheers guys
By jdmdomo
xjm92x wrote:definitely spend the extra cash blox usually end up like this

damn .. that SUCKS ... BRO ..
By bks84
#288217 I have them as well. I had the same results as the picture posted. On my current build, I just took them to my uncle and hand em make the holes accept hardrace bushings.
By FG2_Andrew
#288335 regardless of what LCA's you get, you should always upgrade the bushings
By mADmAN
#288622 my Blox LCA after about 6 months of use...

i then found someone who can make custom bushings out of soft PU.

its been running fine since :D