Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By andyc
#288641 apparantly not :(
By Eg6H2D
#288646 BWR Makes a Nice LCA. the Billet one of course!!

Megan Racing LCA after 2 years..

Megan on left BWR on right..

BWR New in the Box Before Install.

The bushings are Identical to the ones that Skunk2 offers on there LCAS.
Quality seems very good. and the Ride after installing was like night and day.. Smootthhh..

BWR-USA is coming up in the world. and their Coilover Suspension is pretty good too!!
By andyc
#288649 ooh, poly bushes :) do you know if standard poly bushes fit or do BWR have their own sizes?
By familyEGuy23
EG6b20R wrote:BWR Makes a Nice LCA. the Billet one of course!!

BWR New in the Box Before Install.

The bushings are Identical to the ones that Skunk2 offers on there LCAS.
Quality seems very good. and the Ride after installing was like night and day.. Smootthhh..

BWR-USA is coming up in the world. and their Coilover Suspension is pretty good too!!

Those are fresh!!!! :)

I think i found out what LCA I'm going to get for my suspension setup :thumb:
By andyc
#288656 and me if they ship to england :D
By mADmAN
#288844 alot has claimed that the BWR LCA is a copy of Function7....their design is definitely very similar and F7 did come out first... but im assuming that the F7 would have better bushings since their bushings is made by ES according to their specifications.

as for Blox LCA and OEM endlinks...not too sure.. im using JDM DC2-R rear sway and some unknown endlink....definitely not branded....prolly the endlink that came with my previous Ultra Racing Sway Bar
By Ecc0
#288848 This thread has got me worried. Can the same be said for ther blox products???

Sorry for the thread theft Andy
By andyc
#288849 It's all good mate, I got my answer ages ago but it's all good info since :D
By luder
#288863 check out honda-tech. Bwr is crap like all the other cheap copy companies.
By TrailerTrash
luder wrote:Bwr is crap like all the other cheap copy companies.

qft
By TrailerTrash
elrompetoto wrote:The Megan ones on the pics has the right place 2 put the oem sway bar

and for some reason probably more than half the people that install lower control arms dont even have sway bars :?
By andyc
#288957 bling factor, meh... with all these mixed reviews Im gonna stick with poly bushed oem's, just need to source some with arb holes now
By elrompetoto
TrailerTrash wrote:
elrompetoto wrote:The Megan ones on the pics has the right place 2 put the oem sway bar

and for some reason probably more than half the people that install lower control arms dont even have sway bars :?
lol that's true