Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Apexracing
#282123 Handsome price but the quality looks good. Might be worth a try.
By asianrob
#282142 PIC suspension is worth it! friend has it on his coupe and it rides so nice!
By Aldo91
#282148 i am currently rolling on some ground control sleeves/coil overs, and was wondering do you guys think i should buy the koni yellows to go with it or get this suspension set up? :? :? :? :? what would you do?
By asianrob
#282160 either way if you go full coilovers you will see a difference.

but a lot of people like the yellow/gc set up.

depends what you wanna do with it.
By Aldo91
#282181 well i am going to be using it as a street/track set up, and i to be able adjust it when i go to the track, but i am lowered so the yellows wont have much travel for the street set up, and as i understand the PIC full coil over height adjustment lowers the strut i think, keeping the same amount of travel.

did the above make sense? jaja
By Fada Blayne
#282202 GC/Koni>Everything
By asianrob
Aldo91 wrote:well i am going to be using it as a street/track set up, and i to be able adjust it when i go to the track, but i am lowered so the yellows wont have much travel for the street set up, and as i understand the PIC full coil over height adjustment lowers the strut i think, keeping the same amount of travel.

ha made sense. how often are you going to track it? and do you want your car to be slammed or just lowered?
By Aldo91
asianrob wrote:
Aldo91 wrote:well i am going to be using it as a street/track set up, and i to be able adjust it when i go to the track, but i am lowered so the yellows wont have much travel for the street set up, and as i understand the PIC full coil over height adjustment lowers the strut i think, keeping the same amount of travel.

ha made sense. how often are you going to track it? and do you want your car to be slammed or just lowered?

i am thinking at least 2 or 3 times every couple months, or as often as speed ventures and school permits it jaja. i will post a pic of my stance in a bit.
By Aldo91
#282248 this is the best picture i have of my stance right now

By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:GC/Koni>Everything

only because that's what you run!!! pussy footer!!! :thumb:
By Aldo91
#282330 well my friend is running gc/koni in his car and its a good set up and handles well but i want some travel on the strut.
By EJ1_MK
#282344 PIC is one of the most wanted coil overs on the market. They are of the highest quality.
By Fada Blayne
EG6b20R wrote:
Fada Blayne wrote:GC/Koni>Everything

only because that's what you run!!! pussy footer!!! :thumb:

gotta admit, they ride nice as shit though :chance:
By bks84
EJ1_MK wrote:PIC is one of the most wanted coil overs on the market. They are of the highest quality.

As long as you order what works for your car and you. Dont get a super high spring rate and expect a super nice ride. The shocks are valves specifically for the spring rate they're using.

I'm sure the same can be said for other brands, but speaking first hand as I've bought a set of used PIC's w/8k springs in front, 12k in the rear off a drag civic, thinking they'd work well for me since they were PIC... well, the worked but not well due to their spring rates.

Their off the shelf rates are 8k/6k and those work really well for street car/DD's, at least in my opinion.

I've had Tein Super Streets, PIC's, typical spring/shock combos and the PIC's (after revalving and softer rear springs) were my favorite. Can't comment on my current setup, cuz it's all still in boxes, chillin'!