Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By eg-guy
#279999 tomarrow im picking up 2000 integra rear disc brakes, ebrake cables, and sway bar.

what do i need to mount the sway bar on my eg?

will the es bushings for 92-95 civic fit the integra trailing arms?

do i need a prop valve?

is there anything i need to know about doing this conversion, or is the whole setup plug and play?
Last edited by eg-guy on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By bks84
#280000 -yes you need a prop valve, depending on your might wanna upgrade your booster/MC. you can use a booster/MC from ANY non-abs 90-97 integra.
By eg-guy
#280005 ^^thanks for that, but it didn't answer all my questions.

so i absolutely positively need the prop valve for the setup to work?
By Ajax1989
#280010 Yes u do
By asianrob
#280014 i never used the prop valve. and mine worked fine. if you do decide the prop valve the one from a 92 SI will work since it has disc brakes but no abs the integra one wont fit from what it looks like.

and the 91 civic ex master cylinder will work to i think its 15/16?

but when i did the rear disc brake swap i never had to use the prop valve and my braking was fine. that is just from my experience with my brake swaps i did. but yes the those bushings will fit. as long its from 94+ integra or 92-00 civic.
By eg-guy
#280025 ^^thanks asianrob

only one question remains, the swaybar. will it bolt right up?
By EJ1_MK
#280034 Just look at your prop valve, a 40/ 40 is the most preferred but 30/30 ones work just the same for the time being if you are on a budget.
By bks84
asianrob wrote:i never used the prop valve. and mine worked fine. if you do decide the prop valve the one from a 92 SI will work since it has disc brakes but no abs the integra one wont fit from what it looks like.

but when i did the rear disc brake swap i never had to use the prop valve and my braking was fine. that is just from my experience with my brake swaps i did. but yes the those bushings will fit. as long its from 94+ integra or 92-00 civic.

Why wouldn't it work? I used a prop valve from a 91 ls integra (90-97 use same prop valve and same booster/MC as long as they're non-sbs), didn't require any modification of the OEM lines.

Personally I'd use the 40/40.
By Punksz6
#280097 Do you have aftermarket Rear Lca's or the integra Lca's with the holes to mount the Endlinks? As long as you have those, the Endlinks, the Subframe mounting brackets, bushings and all the bolts then you are good.

Let me know if I am wrong anyone?
By eg-guy
#280105 ^^Awesome! and no i don't have the lower control arms. I'll order some aftermarket ones shortly.

last question, will the civic 4dr ex prop valve work?
By bks84
eg-guy wrote:^^Awesome! and no i don't have the lower control arms. I'll order some aftermarket ones shortly.

last question, will the civic 4dr ex prop valve work?

before asking what prop valve works, figure out if the car has rear disc. if it does then it should work. if it doesn't then I wouldnt use it. and as far as i know, if a ex sedan has rear disc it has abs too, so prob wouldnt work.
By asianrob
bks84 wrote:
asianrob wrote:i never used the prop valve. and mine worked fine. if you do decide the prop valve the one from a 92 SI will work since it has disc brakes but no abs the integra one wont fit from what it looks like.

Why wouldn't it work? I used a prop valve from a 91 ls integra (90-97 use same prop valve and same booster/MC as long as they're non-sbs), didn't require any modification of the OEM lines.

Personally I'd use the 40/40.

if i remember right those (well the abs ones are atleast and like 99% Of those are never RS's you'd see in the salvage) they look like the octopus ones. where they are like all over the place and not like 2 up top and 2 on bottom ? if i had a pic you'd see what i mean.

but i think the 96-00 DX/ 99-Si would be suitable my friend did that swap and it ended up being the same prop valve. on his 96 dx

and yes the sway bar will bolt up with those integra brackets and Rear lower control arms.
By boggy
#280163 I didnt use the 40/40 valve, but I have since gotten one. I will put it on when I start on the front brake upgrades. BTW, this one has a different bracket, although the valve looks the same. And it has security Torx (had to go to Harbor Freight...) to change the bracket.

FYI, I also got a 15/16" MC, which is evidently the perfect size for a front and rear disc car. But I got it off an Integra, and it would be sitting diagonally if I put it on my booster....so back to the salvage yard I go...
By eg-guy
bks84 wrote:before asking what prop valve works, figure out if the car has rear disc

^^no shit shirlock holmes, the car im refering to at the junkyard has rear disc. It's a ex 4 door, do the math.

I picked everything up today and it included the rear lower control arms that have the swaybar mount, so ive got everything needed to do the swap, except the prop valve. so off to searching i go.

thanks everybody for the input