Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Ajax1989
#280244 I got my 40/40 off a 91 integra... and the prop valve distribute the braking force... so a 40/40 valve will send more force to the rear then a 60/30 used with drums... but no matter Wat u have the front WILL always do most of the braking.. about 85% of it... its recommended to run a 40/40 so the rear disc will work better then it would wit a stock prop valve...

And you wont really see much of a braking increase.. the major thing rear disc are used for are cooling and weight... like mentioned the front does 85% of the braking no matter what your set up maybe
By bks84
eg-guy wrote:
bks84 wrote:before asking what prop valve works, figure out if the car has rear disc

^^no shit shirlock holmes, the car im refering to at the junkyard has rear disc. It's a ex 4 door, do the math.

You're witty... (you're not supposed to throw the "holmes" part in there, it kinda makes it sounds weird, nice try though)

I assumed you were crusing eBay lookin for parts, muh bad. You're giving me shit, yet youre the one posting a question about one of the most covered topics on the internet regarding Hondas.

I apologize for trying to help...