Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By keithjr21
#278195 hello i was wondering if ne1 has heard of or used this camber kit n if its good or not. i have dropzone struts with blue springs (not sure wat brand) i believe its a 2.5" drop in front n 2" drop in back. i have horrible negative camber in the front n some negative camber in the back n its eating my tires alive ive gone through a set of 185/60/14s in 6000 miles n a set of 205/40/16 in a lil less than a summer. ne help would b appreciated thank you
http://www.tunersdepot.com/Suspension/C ... 53015.html
By teal_dx
#278202 Have you had your front end aligned? It's probably the toe that is eating your tires alive. Negative camber alone will minimally wear down the insides of your tires compared to having too much toe out.
By keithjr21
#278203 honestly no i havent had my car aligned which yes i no is a completely foolish thing 2 do (smack my forehead) but u can c the tires just sittin at a slight angle so i dont believe it is the toe but hey i maybe wrong
By TrailerTrash
#278250 i have camber kits on my slammed coupe. the fronts are cranked out as far as they will go and i still got a bit of negaative camber like very visible. but the tires wouldnt be able to tell u that cause its toe that munches your tires.
By keithjr21
#278264 well now i thinkin bout switching rims n tires if i can 2 but still gonna get it aligned n all the right crap! n ne1 heard of the camber kit i put in the post? jw if its worth the money or just plain jane garbage like cheap parts r?