Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By KinDx
#277776 Well guys i need some of your help. i just joined the cite and i really like it
looks like people are helpfull and united.

I have a 94 DX coupe with upgraded GSR brakes all around. While i was at it i replaced some worn bushings, upgraded to brenbo drilled rotors and ceramic pads. The DX trim did not have sway bars, i figured since i have GSR sway bars sitting around doing nothing, they might help some once installed in the car.
Front is 24mm and Rear is 14mm.

now my questions are:

1- For the Front i'm thinking on getting this

bushings

already have this, but not sure if i got the right one???

End links

2- For the rear i have BLOX lower control arms. I'm thinking on getting this

BLOX adjustable end links

bushings.

i read somewhere online that is recomended to use the adjustable REAR end links with aftermarket LCA or atleast with Blox LCA. its this really true?

I'm also thinking about Rear sway bar fitment, i have a 3" exhaust so i'm not sure but i will mount mount it and see.
By EJ1_MK
#277782 You should be fine with the front, and as far as the rear it really just depends on how you want to set your car up. Did you re-use the factory front lower control arms? I am not sure if the DX had the mounting points like the EX, SI trim have for the front sway bar end links.
By KinDx
EJ1_MK wrote:You should be fine with the front, and as far as the rear it really just depends on how you want to set your car up. Did you re-use the factory front lower control arms? I am not sure if the DX had the mounting points like the EX, SI trim have for the front sway bar end links.

i will swap Integra front LCA. but i want to make sure the front end link i bought is the correct one. i've seen different ones ( the l type ) but not sure which one is the correct one i need.

anyone else???
By bks84
#277850 Those adjustable links you posted are trash, at least IMO. I had a set on my car for a few months, if that and they started squeaking and shit.

I'd rather use a stock style endlink. They're sealed and wont make noise. But, they'll break over time.
By KinDx
bks84 wrote:Those adjustable links you posted are trash, at least IMO. I had a set on my car for a few months, if that and they started squeaking and shit.

I'd rather use a stock style endlink. They're sealed and wont make noise. But, they'll break over time.

Thanks for your input. Well i was told that with Aftermarket LCA, adjustable end links were recomended. havent bought anything yet thats why i want to hear peoples opinions and make a conclusion you know...
By EJ1_MK
#277887 Yeah I have the same for the rear sway bar with the ASR and they do make quite a bit of noise. I only have like maybe 1000 miles on my car since I got it back together.
By KinDx
#277998 anybody else?
By KinDx
#278205 To be more specific, I'm trying to get the car to handle nicely using what I already have in my garage. The set up is

KYB AGX shocks set to stiff (number 4 setting)
Coilovers 500/400 Front/Rear
No Front camber kit
EM1 front strut bar
Rear camber kit
Rear Spoon lower tie bar
Hopefully install the GSR sway bars.

Now I set the lowering height to where you can fit 1 finger between tire and fender in front and 2 fingers between panel and tire in the back.

I'm also considering on upgrading to poly bushings. ( I don't daily dive this car ) so stiffness doesn't matter to me.

Now I noticed a decent amount of negative camber in front, but I guess I will get into more detail about that once I get an alignment.

What would be a good alignment setting that will provide a better handling according to my suspension set-up. ??? I know every set-up is different but I want to hear opinions and other people thought about it. I plan to auto X and road race the car but I kinda spent too much on engine/transmission swap so I want to make this set up work for a while until I can upgrade.

Thanks