Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#277754 found some on JHP. just seeing if anyone has used them or heard thing... GOOD or BAD :?
By EJ1_MK
#277778 I have got a lot of their products on my car, trailing arm bushings, front compliance bushings, rear toe arms, tie rod ends, and the extend ball joints. Looking at getting the bump steer kit here in the next week.

They are great I can not complain at all. The trailing arm bushings are spherical with the rubber so they do not ride as rough as the PCI bushings or the solid ones.

Amazing quality products in my opinion.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
EJ1_MK wrote:I have got a lot of their products on my car, trailing arm bushings, front compliance bushings, rear toe arms, tie rod ends, and the extend ball joints. Looking at getting the bump steer kit here in the next week.

They are great I can not complain at all. The trailing arm bushings are spherical with the rubber so they do not ride as rough as the PCI bushings or the solid ones.

sweet man thanks... i just never heard of them and found some products on the interwebs!
By EJ1_MK
#277781 Yeah I posted most of the pics before I installed them and then after I installed them on my build thread. They are solid.
By TrailerTrash
EJ1_MK wrote:I have got a lot of their products on my car, trailing arm bushings, front compliance bushings, rear toe arms, tie rod ends, and the extend ball joints. Looking at getting the bump steer kit here in the next week.

where do you get them from? like what sites got the best prices/shipping prices?
By EJ1_MK
TrailerTrash wrote:

where do you get them from? like what sites got the best prices/shipping prices?

Well JHP just started selling them so the only place that was selling them was a place called velocity shop online. paid around 500 bucks with shipping for all my bushings for the car from them if I remember right.
By bks84
#277848 Just came to post a positive review for Hardrace products.

So far, I have pretty much all the stuff that EJ1_MK has, full bushing kit. Personally, I'd have it installed rather than doing it myself... some of it can be a pain in the butt.

As for a place buy em... http://buyhardrace.com thats where bought mine. I think theres a sponsor or two on HT that sell em.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#277851 what type of ride do you get with them??
By bks84
#277853 when you go from all torn worn out 200k mile plus bushings, its night and day.

the car will feel better while you drive it, and even better if the car hits a track...
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
bks84 wrote:when you go from all torn worn out 200k mile plus bushings, its night and day.

the car will feel better while you drive it, and even better if the car hits a track...

werd up... and theyre really affordable..
By EJ1_MK
#277886 Yeah it make a huge difference I put all mine in but I have a shop press so It was really easy.

This is where I got mine from fast shipping and great customer service

http://www.velocityshop.com/manufacturers/hardrace_4.html
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
EJ1_MK wrote:Yeah it make a huge difference I put all mine in but I have a shop press so It was really easy.

This is where I got mine from fast shipping and great customer service

http://www.velocityshop.com/manufacturers/hardrace_4.html

SWEET MAN THANKS! :thumb: