Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Godspeed_eg8
#277695 Theres is a scraping sound (or metal rubbing on metal)when I hit a small pot hole or bump or getting out of a drive way but when I'm going in a straight road no bumpa or anything it's good . I took car to get certified to put on the road and they said I need a Hub bearing nd it's front left side and I can only hear it on that corner could a hub bearing problem cause this ?
Thanks for the help guys :)
By 92civic_vx
#277696 a bearing would be like a roaring sound, most of the time the noise will quiet down when turning. is your car lowered? if so it could be upper control arm hitting strut tower when you hit a bump (mine does lol) or the bottom of the core support hitting the driveway (mine does this aswell. lol)
By Godspeed_eg8
#277698 Yea my car is lowered but my car isn't low enough that the core support will scrape and the upper control arm is just like the right side but it's not a clunk or anything it's more like a rubbing sound but I try to put down that corner the sound is coming from myself and I don't hear it when I do it only when I'm driving
By eg-guy
#277730 replace the wheel bearing :thumb:
By Godspeed_eg8
#277905 lol found the problem and fixed it thanks guys :)