Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By civic eg-k
#277181 My buddy had an Wrx STI and I loved the way that thing drove on highway and on tight roads it was all stock but I was smooth. My car runs lime a boat. I move the steering wheel side to side a lil bit and the car moves (there's no steering wheel play just the car doesn't have a real reaction to steering like the STI does I want the same or better)

A suspension combo would be nice so I can base myself off of that. This a going on my to do list for my built thread just need some advice. At the moment I'm still working on exterior paint and working my way in the interior and then arounds the four corners for a smooth ulimate ride and the a motor swap. Sorry just ranting now. :hehe:
By chrono404
#277197 I have a WRX Wagon for a DD and love it well it does on the freeway. The Fuel economy sucks (19-23mpg) however its very fun to drive. It handles amazingly.

You wont get that AWD Subaru grip short of doing AWD though. Part of the awesome handling of subarus is how they flow power around with their awd. The only honda AWD that can compair is the SH-AWD systems on the nicer Acuras. Although possible to put that system into an EG it wont be cheap. Going with a CR-V AWD System just puts even power to all the wheels. It wont move power around like the Subaru systems.

That said, Ksport Coils would be a good start. Then a nice rear sway bar. That will make your eg handle alot better.

The Ksport Kontrols will have adjustable dampening so you can make it stiffer or softer depending on what you want to do. This is the set I want to get to put onto my Delsol.
By teal_dx
#277231 If it's tighter steering you're looking for, try replacing your rubber steering rack bushings, sway bar bushings and tie rod end links with urethane. Of course this in addition to lowering will help handling. Our car are approaching 20 years old, so the oem rubber bushings have seen better days.
By civic eg-k
#277452 Is there a certain kit that I can buy to replacing bushings and everything u mentoned teal or is it the one u used in the DIY thread? I'll b lookking into the ksports chrono404 would u know if there's a limited warranty on them or a life time?
By kingjmack
teal_dx wrote:If it's tighter steering you're looking for, try replacing your rubber steering rack bushings,

Does anyone know where to get poly bushings for a manual rack? I've been looking (maybe not in the right places) and haven't been able to find anything.