Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By RWMIII
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:
bks84 wrote:
RWMIII wrote:
bks84 wrote:You're willing to pay $650 (shipped Australian) for some used JDM Bling? Damn. I'd buy the new DND's or the GAB's before the used, beat up looking Mugens.

If you think that is just JDM bling then you are a fucking idiot. Those may be used, but they are Mugen. One of the companies that has some of the longest heritage in Honda performance. Their R&D trumps any of those other companies! Learn your facts for a change.

to the OP: Hope you like your new setup, let us know how they ride :thumb:

:supergay:

Did I ever say anything about Mugen not knowing anything or how long they have or have not been in Honda Performance? NO. I didnt.

Learn my facts for a change? Are you kidding me? I didnt state a fact, I stated an opinion. You should probably learn to differentiate between the two.

Fact is, they're USED and in todays market there a lot better options out there for the same PRICE that come w/some sort of warranty and most importantly AREN'T USED. Let's see... spend $650 on something and not know how long it will last versus spending the same amount on a NEW part. AND it doesnt even do what he wants it do. He wanted to adjust ride height, not just lower the car.

I simply stated what I would do, and thats not buy used more than likely out-dated "high end", USED beat up parts.

Thats just me, though.

"Oooooooh its mooooogen, it must be the best thing out there. definitely need to buy that, oh ya! "

Is that your mentality? Sorry our views differ, but until you realize when someone is stating fact verse opinion, you should really learn to keep your mouth shut.

MUGEN IS DEFINITELY BETTER THAN PROGRESS OR F+F TYPE 1S FOR THEIR PRICE YEA THEYRE NEW BUT MUGEN LASTS AWHILE AND IS PAST THE POINT OF BEING PROVEN... BASICALLY THE BEST MAN

A supergay smily? That shows who has the lower mentality here. If I was only after the Mugen name why would I back them on the R&D aspect? I have always been funtion over form. And if you really want me to keep my mouth shut I will gladly give you my address and give you that opportunity to make it so. No? Didnt think so. Your condescending attitude on this forum is growing old and maybe you should move on.
By bks84
#276731 Once again I never said anything negative towards mugen or their r&d. What I did say was they're overpriced for being used and the other two actual coilovers were better options.

I think ill stick around... this forum and the people on it (especially you) make me laugh.

Lower mentality, right. :thumb: ohhhh big tough internet hardass flexing his e-muscles inviting someone to come shut him up. I'm super impressed. It must really make you feel warm and tingly knowing you're one BAMF 'round these parts.

Lol
By RWMIII
bks84 wrote:Once again I never said anything negative towards mugen or their r&d. What I did say was they're overpriced for being used and the other two actual coilovers were better options.

I think ill stick around... this forum and the people on it (especially you) make me laugh.

Lower mentality, right. :thumb: ohhhh big tough internet hardass flexing his e-muscles inviting someone to come shut him up. I'm super impressed. It must really make you feel warm and tingly knowing you're one BAMF 'round these parts.

Lol

People like me? So original.

I guarantee that I have 10x the mechanical/tuning knowledge that you could ever think to posess. And I have the resume of employment, certifications, degree, and past/current car builds to prove it.

I am done with this and your oh so thoughtful comebacks. A little piss ant like you isnt worth being banned over.
By Blk95coupe
#276777 Ya bro get those fucking Mugen's :lol:

He couldn't even use them unless he has the correct LCAs.

Plus I don't care if it came off a damn F1 car

New > used
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
bks84 wrote:Once again I never said anything negative towards mugen or their r&d. What I did say was they're overpriced for being used and the other two actual coilovers were better options.

Lol

SUPER BUTT-HURT :thumbdown:
By bks84
#276801 lol, ok. I was waiting for you to chime in.

I wasn't and still am not butthurt about anything he has said, or anything he will ever say to me.

Its the internet honda forum, something I don't take seriously at all.

but hey, nice try. :lol:
By Greasedmonkey
gtstripes wrote:bought the GABs :D thanx everyone :thumb: :thumb:

Thread over. There is enough crap going on now that needs to stop.