Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By HungRealLow21
#275180 so i got some DropZone gas shocks on a trade they are used but ive never really been one for suspension so a few questions:
1. how do i know if they are good??
2. would ebay coil overs and springs be a good choice to go along with this??
3. anything else i should kno????
By EJ1_MK
#275248 If you can move the shock up and down by hand means that they are warn out. If you have to but a ton of force behind getting them down then they should be alright.

Any sleeve over kit or even just a set of springs from eibach or tein or skunk2, etc would be good as well.
By EJ1_MK
#275293 Not really those should be sealed gas shocks and when they get worn out they lose their stiffness if that makes sense. So once you can force them put the weight of a car on them and its just going to get worse. You will have to get new ones. Bum deal man sorry. You can throw them on but I would not recommend it.
By HungRealLow21
#275349 :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
good thing i got em from one of my buddys lwho lives down the street hahah ill prolly trade him back for an amp or something usefull dat sucks tho i want a better suspension guess imma have to go big or go home skunk 2 all around
By RWMIII
oses21 wrote::x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
good thing i got em from one of my buddys lwho lives down the street hahah ill prolly trade him back for an amp or something usefull dat sucks tho i want a better suspension guess imma have to go big or go home skunk 2 all around

F A I L!!!

Nice try though. :thumb: