Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By JohnRM
#274031 Like stock smooth? Not feeling dips/bumps on the road smooth?
By JDMFanboi
JohnRM wrote:Like stock smooth? Not feeling dips/bumps on the road smooth?

yup
By RWMIII
#274408 A lowered, performance oriented suspension will never ride or feel like stock. You can do a mild setup such as kyb gr2s and regular eibach springs may get close though.
By JohnRM
RWMIII wrote:A lowered, performance oriented suspension will never ride or feel like stock. You can do a mild setup such as kyb gr2s and regular eibach springs may get close though.

^Agreed
By Civic_HatchSI
#274414 My buddy has a nice setup on his Integra. Tein lowering springs on Tokico struts. Rides pretty close to stock. He is lowered about 1.5".
By eg-guy
RWMIII wrote:A lowered, performance oriented suspension will never ride or feel like stock. You can do a mild setup such as kyb gr2s and regular eibach springs may get close though.

springs yes, gr2's no cause its a stock replacement. sport shocks ftw
By RWMIII
eg-guy wrote:

springs yes, gr2's no cause its a stock replacement. sport shocks ftw

Regular Eibachs arent that much of a drop(in the performance world). I suggested GR2s because of the close to factory ride quality, and will ride good with the Eibachs. Sport shocks will be stiffer.
By TrailerTrash
JDMFanboi wrote:Can anybody tell me please?

how about stock?
By EJ1_MK
#274571 That all really depends on you, you will have to try new thing to get what you are after.

Spring and shock setup will be the best, got a friend on eibach and stock struts and rides really nice dropped him a little over 1" but it took that gap out between the fender and the wheel.
By JDMFanboi
#274612 I love this friggin' forum!!
thx i'll try koni yellows
By RWMIII
EJ1_MK wrote:That all really depends on you, you will have to try new thing to get what you are after.

Spring and shock setup will be the best, got a friend on eibach and stock struts and rides really nice dropped him a little over 1" but it took that gap out between the fender and the wheel.

This is exactly what I was trying to get across!! :thumb: :thumb: