Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#273747 new ones have bushings that some compare to function 7...[/quote]

False. BWR will never have anything anywhere near the quality of Function7.[/quote]

some people do...
By EJ1_MK
RWMIII wrote:
EJ1_MK wrote:Thank you, see my point is to aware others of companies that all they care about is money and not your safety. And no I have no reason to be mad BRO! I find it funny, and if you never have an issue that's great, but I find more bad reviews over good everyday.

Progress is a Great company and have been around for ever. I had a close friend with a b16 ef hatch that had progress coil overs on it for well over 10 years never had to rebuild them and it still rode the same way after 10 yrs as the day we put them on.

Oh and to answer the other question just cause they place an ad in Honda Tuning does not mean that they are worth buying. The ad right next to them in the latest addition I would never ever look at period K2 Motoring looks like real quality.
:thumbdown:

We all have a common like and that is to work on cars Honda's in general, I have been in the scene for over 10 yrs now and have watch companies come and go with crap products, and most people that don't have the budget to spend over 1000 bucks on stuff these companies come out with stuff and you end up running it for a while and then it will just shit out and you will be spending more money that you should have to sooner than you should.

How many of you know or remember brands like NEX, Hayame, Sage, etc. these companies out of Japan and Asia each made decent full bodies and other parts that I ran on my old coupe for years and were awesome but know one knew who the hell they were.

I remember those companies. Should I feel old now? Lol or OG? :lol:

No that means that we are OG lol

Stank-- I'm not saying that you will ever have a problem, I am merely trying to inform people that company has no structure and they hire complete morons. I'm not trying to influence anyone that is a FACT. Only to allow the people to see who they are buying products from and how they do not want to back them.

We all learn from others from what works and what doesn't work. I can tell you ever motor combo has been tried as well as suspension settings and setups. nothing has really changed between 10 yrs ago and NOW. Only the companies that are still around and making parts and those that have fallen from the horrible PR on forums and magazines.
By necropaulis
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:
bks84 wrote: dont jump to conclusions about a product over some "proof".
I reach conclusions over proof. I would rather save up/buy 1 good shock at a time than run some el cheapo parts on something as important as suspension. And as childish as the BWR rep was shows what kind of ship they run. They've been caught lying and have proved enough to me that they don't know what they're talking about. I pick companies based on quality, and support. They provide no good proof of either.
Being cheap will save you money you don't have now, but will fail, have shoddy support, and cost you more in the future.
By Blk95coupe
elrompetoto wrote:i got the blox lca and them shits last me 2 months i changed all the bushings last me 2 more months now im saving up 4 name brand lca i wish i would have lissen 2 what pplz said about blox b4 i wasted my money, the thing is i allso used blox cam seal and that workd perfect so when it comes 2 parts that get a beating when i drive name brand it is 4 me..... the way that threpresentative talk on hater teck ended it 4 me im not planing on buying eany product from bwr no time soon

Your LCA's are fine just replace them with OEM Honda Bushings and they will last forever!
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
necropaulis wrote:
I reach conclusions over proof. I would rather save up/buy 1 good shock at a time than run some el cheapo parts on something as important as suspension. And as childish as the BWR rep was shows what kind of ship they run. They've been caught lying and have proved enough to me that they don't know what they're talking about. I pick companies based on quality, and support. They provide no good proof of either.
Being cheap will save you money you don't have now, but will fail, have shoddy support, and cost you more in the future.

the quotations mean that proof isnt always what you think it is.. word of mouth, videos, magazines, editorials... either way its what you think and your driving habits
By Blk95coupe
#273843 How the hell can it be driving habits?

Its a after market part dude its put on for performance.

My 200K factory LCA's were fine when I took them off but my bolts were broken.

So your going to tell me 200k and how ever many years it was completely driven like a bitch?

Dude come the fuck on with your stupid ass excuse's.

:x
By EJ1_MK
necropaulis wrote:

This guy gets it plan and simple.

Driving habits huh?? really so putting it on because you want solid or urethane bushings and that should improve your handling plan and simple not crap out after 2 months.
By necropaulis
#274116 Proof is proof. Hard evidence. Plain and simple. Facts are based on proof. We know the Earth is round due to......... PROOF
Alls I'm saying is Google these guys. All the "proof" from word of mouth, by people who use their crap(not as in stuff, but utter crap) all say the same thing. They obiviously copy every thing they make. There's a YouTube vid of a guy doing a side by side comparison with a Mishumoto rad. It had bad welds, was bent(not from shipping, one side was slightly longer than the other), and used inferior draining. There was even another Honda site, where they tried to show how original their parts were, and the copies were so bad, they might as well have taken the tags off and sold them. Shit like this doesn't only hurt the company that comes out with their wares, but guys like this might hurt you or someone else with their junk.