Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By FG2_Andrew
#272850 So I'm having a terrible time deciding what setup I want to go with.. I daily my car and want optimum performance for auto-x.

Anyone have a setup with pictures or info that can help me out?

I have a $500 limit on my card which doesn't help my problem. I wanna keep all my parts with the same brand name (I'm kinda OCD about that) if at all possible.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#272863 what brand are you leaning towards....
By FG2_Andrew
#272870 Junk2 or Tein I think.

But not sure what shocks to go with. I've always heard koni/gc and that it
By Eg6H2D
deadbeatEH2 wrote:Junk2 or Tein I think.

But not sure what shocks to go with. I've always heard koni/gc and that it

K Sport, D2,
By FG2_Andrew
#272873 Benefits over other brands?
By Eg6H2D
deadbeatEH2 wrote:Benefits over other brands?

Ksport Customer Service and replacement parts availability to me is un matched.. D2's are basically the same stuff but they are purple..

oh yea and not to mention you have a choice on springs rates also..
By FG2_Andrew
#272877 what's your current setup?
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#272898 look up function and form... might be a extra 1 or 2 hundred, but i hear they're really good
By Fada Blayne
#272922 All Koni products have a lifetime warranty

Just saying
By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:All Koni products have a lifetime warranty

Just saying

LMAO!! what your issue with them now.. ;) let em know B.. :woot:
By Eg6H2D
deadbeatEH2 wrote:what's your current setup?

My set up now is Ksport Knotrol Pro, i have 10K springs in the front and 12K spring for the rear. A little stiffer then your regular set ups.. more aggressive.. if you want a smooth ride, anything with a spring rate of 10k front and 6k for the rear would be good for ya..
By egcivicboy
#272946 umm about your card limit? idk if its a debit card or a credit card but i had the same problem with my debit card all i had to do is call my bank and tell them who i was and that i was making a large transaction over the internet and they approved it and everything worked out.
I've also heard good stuff about Form & Function. I have the type 1 set in my back seat( havent gotten them on yet :( ) but I paid 630 for them shipped.
By skateruptown
#272948 I got F&F type 1s on my honda with F&F LCA's there are definitely an amazing daily driven coilover not like crazy stiff pretty sure they are 10/6k i recommend them and like everyone is saying i got my shipped to canada for 640. Great for the price.