Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Fada Blayne
#272952 egb20r and i always bicker about suspension setups lol but ok al money if it makes u feel any better i got ksport lowering springs lol

Ill let you guys know how they ride as soon as i put them on
By RWMIII
Fada Blayne wrote:egb20r and i always bicker about suspension setups lol

I dont think its just you two. Everyone has their own preferences in regards to suspension setups. lol.
By bks84
#273114 if youre wanting a soft smooth ride, then getting a 10k spring is not going to achieve that.

My current setup is bilstien shocks w/nuespeed springs my spring rates are 250 in the front and 200 in the rear. rides really smooth, just a tad stiffer than stock. Completely daily drivable.

Ive had PIC Apex's on my Coupe (and on my Integra) w/10k front springs and 12's out back and to be quite honest I hated it soo bad, I removed them and sold them after about 2 weeks. I even sold em for a loss.

As far as braces: lower braces like the "beaks kit" is completely useless. Serves no real purpose other than to look neat.

Ive used the ASR kit on my Integra w/stock sway bar and the ASR kit w/the ASR 24mm bar on my coupe (couple with those PIC coilovers) overall pleased w/it on the track but not so happy with it on the street. The Bar and the high spring rates ruin the car for DD duties.

Youve mentioned you have a $500 limit... I'd look into the Eibach Pro-Kit (springs and dampers 4017.780) or Sportline kit (springs and dampers 4.1740.780). They're both $577 on Eibachs site (probably cheaper on eBay). the pro-kit is a 1.2 drop, the sportline kit is 1.6.

my x-gf had the pro-kit on her 98 EX coupe and it dropped it a lil more than the advertised drop, but the car rode awesome for only having springs and shocks (and trailing arm bushings).

Something to think about!
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
skateruptown wrote:I got F&F type 1s on my honda with F&F LCA's there are definitely an amazing daily driven coilover not like crazy stiff pretty sure they are 10/6k i recommend them and like everyone is saying i got my shipped to canada for 640. Great for the price.

:thumb: