Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By EJ1STYLEN
#271875 Sup guys I have a problem that I can't seem to solve. My right rear sit a lil higher than the left side rear, cause my left rear fender is almost touching the tire. But my right rear is about an inch high, and my right rear shock keeps blowing out. Have no clue why it sit higher than the left side. The left side I can't even slide my finger in, but the right side I can. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
By EJ1_MK
#271901 are you on stock struts? and how much do you drive your car? The left side will always sit lower cause you drive it.
By eg-guy
#271963 my car sits like that 2, i never worried about it. but im sure it could b leveled out with coilovers or coil sleeves.
By RWMIII
#271977 Can you see any abnormalities with just a visual inspection? Same size tires at all 4 corners? Car lowered? What struts?
By EJ1STYLEN
#272289 Sorry for the late reply, but I'm lowered on stock struts and gc coils same tire all around...but I got the problem solved I just got some short springs and just got the car sitting dump now...waiting for the diamond rims to come in at my job
By hatchie
#272325 pull your interior out the car might have been wrecked and repaired before <<< thats my guess
By EJ1STYLEN
hatchie wrote:pull your interior out the car might have been wrecked and repaired before <<< thats my guess

The car has never been wrecked, and I reset the bushing and it leveled out too.
By RWMIII
EJ1STYLEN wrote:
hatchie wrote:pull your interior out the car might have been wrecked and repaired before <<< thats my guess

The car has never been wrecked, and I reset the bushing and it leveled out too.

just curious as to which bushing you reseated? BTW, friendly recommendation: I suggest getting off of the stock struts since you are lowered. If it doesnt ride like crap yet, it will, and soon.
By EJ1STYLEN
#272473 I jacked up the whole car on jack stand and loosen the suspension bolt then I jacked up the r. Rear lca to put some pressure on the suspension so the bushing would not flex and retightened the bolts....
By EJ1_MK
EJ1STYLEN wrote:Sorry for the late reply, but I'm lowered on stock struts and gc coils same tire all around...but I got the problem solved I just got some short springs and just got the car sitting dump now...waiting for the diamond rims to come in at my job

So you put shorter springs all the way around or just in the back? and if you have GC sleeve coil overs why not just re adjust the one side to make it back level, on stock struts the drivers side will slowly start to look lower due to the extra weight of the driver, if you do not have a passenger ride on a daily then it will always look that way even with new shorter springs.

Im on full bodies and I notice that my passenger side sits slightly higher than the driver after 4 months of just me driving. Had a friend ride with me for like 12hrs one weekend and it leveled right back out.