Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By eg-guy
#271772 I'm gonna b dumped soon, n ive heard alot about the control arms hitting the frame or whatever it's called. Ive experienced this on my old ef and nissan. but have yet to experience this with my eg, my sleeves are set as low as can b with my current suspension.

My plan as of now is the f&f type 1's, will the UCA's bottom out from slammage?
By hatchie
#271804 they always will ... just ignore it and you'll get use to it !! :thumb:
By RWMIII
#271821 I have heard the same thing yet out of the 5 egs that I have owned and dropped, I have never had this issue :?
By eg-guy
hatchie wrote:they always will ... just ignore it and you'll get use to it !! :thumb:

lol... do u have a pic of how dumped u r

@RMWIII i hope i have the same results as u
By TrailerTrash
#272039 I made a thread about this a little while back... I have since padded the UCA and went lower :thumb:
By hatchie
#272067 low enough to say it hits strut tower over pebbles!! 8)

and still can go lower most ppl keep the bump stops in and cant figure why they cant go lower ... take em out and gain atleast an inch!!!

simply clean slammage!
By eg-guy
#272119 ^thats the slammage im after, do u run a front camber kit?

im tryin to avoid bottoming out cause it's a dd
By hatchie
#272155 Mines a daily ...and if u want that low then they deff hitting ...like I said just ignore it itll tend to not bother you after a while
By eg-guy
hatchie wrote:Mines a daily ...and if u want that low then they deff hitting ...like I said just ignore it itll tend to not bother you after a while

i guess ill be hittin UCA then. I'll prolly do what trailertrash did and put some type of padding tho.

thanks for all the input guys :thumb:
By hatchie
#272229 Wont be able to go as low but yeah and yeah I run camber kit -7° camber all around
By TrailerTrash
eg-guy wrote:im tryin to avoid bottoming out cause it's a dd

so is mine you sissy :P

just get some bigger speakers so you can ignore the sound easier :thumb:
By RWMIII
hatchie wrote:Wont be able to go as low but yeah and yeah I run camber kit -7° camber all around

-7? Holy crap.
By eg-guy
hatchie wrote:Wont be able to go as low but yeah and yeah I run camber kit -7° camber all around

why is that, will f&f type one's not take it to the ground? i'll b on fatfives with 50 series tire. n damn i thought -2.8 was alot of camber for a dd.

@wicked- i just go around them 8)

@trailertrash- lol... im tryin to do everything right this time around. i'm tired of having issues, they keep stopping me from movin on to the next mod.

edit: anyone ever heard of these
http://www.westshorefabricators.com/Hon ... indles.htm
By hatchie
#272386 Its not that the coils wont drop it cuz they all will but its the fact that if u bottom them out your control arm will touch towers....if u pad them that means they touch faster so in return they have less space to go up thus making u higher off ground and also your coil spring wont be fully compressed

And yeah bigger better speakers help plus it fun watch girls in passenger seat bounce haha