Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By TrailerTrash
eg-guy wrote:
hatchie wrote:
edit: anyone ever heard of these
http://www.westshorefabricators.com/Hon ... indles.htm

looks like a bit of the truck world coming over here...

also looks expensive
By eg-guy
hatchie wrote:Its not that the coils wont drop it cuz they all will but its the fact that if u bottom them out your control arm will touch towers....if u pad them that means they touch faster so in return they have less space to go up thus making u higher off ground and also your coil spring wont be fully compressed

And yeah bigger better speakers help plus it fun watch girls in passenger seat bounce haha

thanks for clearing that up for me, i guess i'll b learning a whole lot more as i continue on the civic journey. :thumb:

@trailertrash- yeah, thats usually mini/full size truck parts. I think i only found one or two people that have used them on civics. n the reviews about them were they work great and for sale. so idk just exploring options

i was checking out other forums n website earlier, n found that some guys/gals cut holes or extend the shock tower. Im deff gonna look further into this, but if anyone has experience or a diy type thing that would b dope.
By TrailerTrash
#272444 yeah i was reading about people taking a small hole saw and drilling holes or cutting a square and welding a metal box over it and crap like that... just be a man and ride low or raise it up
By RWMIII
TrailerTrash wrote:yeah i was reading about people taking a small hole saw and drilling holes or cutting a square and welding a metal box over it and crap like that... just be a man and ride low or raise it up

you mean be a man or go back to the kitchen, right? :lol:
By TrailerTrash
RWMIII wrote:
TrailerTrash wrote:yeah i was reading about people taking a small hole saw and drilling holes or cutting a square and welding a metal box over it and crap like that... just be a man and ride low or raise it up

you mean be a man or go back to the kitchen, right? :lol:

actually i mean be a man or make me a sammich
By eg-guy
#272535 make me one to, im hungry