Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By ForneyHatch
#271658 I plan on picking up a set of Omni Power Coilovers!! I've only heard good positive reviews. I want the sport version that comes with 12K f and 10K r spring rates. I know its gonna be kinda stiff, but its my weekend warrior road racing/autocross car. Not my DD. Any helpful reviews please/
By ForneyHatch
#271935 anyone?
By ForneyHatch
#273824 for anyone interested, I tried ordering some OmniPower coilovers, but the sales rep said that the coilovers are probably being elimated or discontinued. They are on a very long backorder right now. The rep offered me BLOX coilovers because he said they are made by the same people as Omnipower. I'm not to sure about the BLOX coilovers. I just ordered some PROGRESS coilovers instead.
By RWMIII
ForneyHatch wrote:for anyone interested, I tried ordering some OmniPower coilovers, but the sales rep said that the coilovers are probably being elimated or discontinued. They are on a very long backorder right now. The rep offered me BLOX coilovers because he said they are made by the same people as Omnipower. I'm not to sure about the BLOX coilovers. I just ordered some PROGRESS coilovers instead.

Smart choice :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
#273983 ^Agreed You will really like them, they have been around for a long time. Great for street and some track use. Work really good for auto X.

Let us know how you like them.
By ForneyHatch
#274003 I got 350f and 500r. I expect it to be somewhat harsh but this is my second car