Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By blk92hb
#271300 ok so today i was removing my lca to put anti-seize on the bolts, so later on down the road i can remove them. the driver side came off easy but the passenger side has two bolts seized on.

my main problem is removing the bolts on the shocks and trailing arm without cutting off my tein coilovers. any suggestions will help out alot
By eg-guy
#271357 wd 40, and a small sludge hammer will work.

if u have stock bushings they might get messed up while breaking the bolt loose.
By EJ1_MK
#271903 PB Blaster worked wonders for me, sprayed it drove it and sprayed and let it sit for a few minutes and they all came right out.
By RWMIII
EJ1_MK wrote:PB Blaster worked wonders for me, sprayed it drove it and sprayed and let it sit for a few minutes and they all came right out.

x2

PB Blaster is awesome stuff :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
#272060 Take it up to Revline and have them install it if you run into problems save yourself the head ach, they know how and what to do when it comes down to seized bolts with out messing anything else up.
By blk92hb
#272194 i would if i have new lca's but i dont, this is kinda preventing it from happening but i was to late on two of them. :thumbdown:
By shinigami
#272298 Just spray them with PB Blaster every once and a while and you should be good to go when it comes time to install your lca's... There's no reason to tear anything down that's in good working order if you don't have to.
By RWMIII
shinigami wrote:Just spray them with PB Blaster every once and a while and you should be good to go when it comes time to install your lca's... There's no reason to tear anything down that's in good working order if you don't have to.

Now that he knows he has an issue, he is better off addressing it now as opposed to later when he does install some aftermarket LCAs.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#272355 if your low on money try diet coke... works well with seized and/or rusted bolts.
By RWMIII
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:if your low on money try diet coke... works well with seized and/or rusted bolts.

damn thats ghetto Stank!! :lol:
By blk92hb
#272385 :lol: :lol: wow i know im kinda ghetto but not that ghetto. i think i got some pb blaster ill have to look, i havent done anything yet beacuse it started to rain every time i went to do it. but im going to spay it down tomorrow
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
RWMIII wrote:
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:if your low on money try diet coke... works well with seized and/or rusted bolts.

damn thats ghetto Stank!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: well sometimes you dont have the things you need on hand.
By RWMIII
#272425 I know bro. Just had to give you a hard time on that one.

Back on topic, did you get them out and replaced?
By blk92hb
#272511 no its started to rain, when it gets done im going to spray them down.