Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Fada Blayne
#271061 So I recently received my Koni Yellows and tried to install them on my car, but unfortunately my current coilovers didnt fit! So I decided to go with the H&R Race springs but I still face a problem, the tophats I have wont slide onto to damn Koni's :x So my question for you guys is this, what tophats should I look into getting for my setup to work/should i just drill the one I have out a little bit? All second opinions would be greatly appreciated!

ps, i already looked into the GC tophats but they only work with the Koni/GC Combo.

:thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#271104 ttt
By bks84
#271108 Are the Konis for your specific car? Most all Integras, CRX, Civics (EF-EK) use the same top hats, so that leads me to believe that maybe the Konis arent for a Civic, maybe they're for another vehicle.
By Fada Blayne
#271113 they are for my year civic
By Fada Blayne
#271204 ttt
By RWMIII
#271305 If they are for your vehicle as you state, then I would take something like a file and slowly enlarge the opening until the strut fits through.
By Fada Blayne
#271805 lol thats what i was thinking about only dif is i was going to drill that bitch :twisted:
By RWMIII
#271820 Sounds like a plan :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#273214 been doing some research online and it would appear as though this is a relatively common problem. Time to borrow a drill I guess :)