Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By ForneyHatch
#270978 I have an EG and I would like to get an adjustable upper balljoint camber kit. I am considering either INGALLS FRONT BALLJOINT CAMBER KIT or SPC Front Camber Ball Joint. I replaced the old rubber bushings with polyurethane in the upper control arm and I need a camber kit. I figure, since my upper ball joints are 17 years old, its time to replace em. Might as well buy adjustable camber balls while I'm at it. This is my second car that I plan on occasionally taking to open track days. I will not be doing an aggressive drop in height. Does anyone on this forum have experience with these two products? If so, which one whould be better or should I just rethink my suspension setup?

FYI, I have complete polyurethane bushing kit finally installed and I'm ordering Tokico Illuminas and Ground Control Coilovers. I know that there is some disagreements about even needing camber kits. I'll appreciate any constructive criticizm.
By Tristanw10
#270997 I bought the Buddy Club upper control arms camber kit for my EG8, it completely replaces your stock control arms and imo is worth the 250 bux. I would only do so if you are wanting to add negative camber cuz if you add positive camber the car doesnt handle as well. I found this out the hard way. Im sure the other two kits you mentioned are prolly as good but its just preference.
By eg-guy
#271030 ur setup of poly bushings and struts seems legit, i would just go with oem ball joints or autozone duralast ones, regardless of ur drop u cant go wrong with a little extra camber, it really does make a difference when taking turns and wont wear out ur tires as quickly as long as u have the toe set to zero or close.

Yes i said, as 3x's.
By ForneyHatch
#271081 so, do you recommend getting no camber kit?

Warning to all: installing polyurethane bushings yourself sucks!!! haha
By eg-guy
ForneyHatch wrote:so, do you recommend getting no camber kit?

Warning to all: installing polyurethane bushings yourself sucks!!! haha

you don't really need it. almost everybody on here doesn't run camber kits.

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=10807
By RWMIII
#271145 I run BWR upper control arms with adjustable ball joints. I prefer to stay around the -1.0 area(on a 3" drop). Considering that the OEM specified camber range is -1.0 to +1.0, i prefer not to go through tires prematurely.