Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Honda4life
#270821 alrite so im asking this question for a friend of mine and i know its not a eg, but any help would be nice. Ok so my friend who has a 2003 civic sedan which i told him doesnt have as much of after market support as others years. Anyway he wants a full coilover set-up that has a good dampening system. Right now he is rocking your average skunk 2 coilovers, but he has cracked one set and had to send them back to skunk 2 because they cracked. He has 400lbs of beat in his trunk which i think is the cause of his cracked skunk 2 coilovers which he got another set of them and they are the same ones. So he doesnt want anything cheap and he needs a good set-up that will support all that weight. Does anyone know of a set-up for his situation? He doesnt wanna spend more then $1600. He isnt into racing or anything of the sort. Is function form good for him? We were also looking at eibach pro suspension. Any ideas?
By eg-guy
#270864 from my experience in stereo systems u dont need that many components to hear it from a few blocks away. Ive had four 12in subs with 1000 watt amp to one 10in sub with 800 watt amp its all about the quality. audibahn has the best systems IMO. i would get one good quality sub which can wieght 50lbs to around 70lbs not including the box and a 1000-2k watt amp that can push it to its limits.

sounds like too many components are being used to make up for quality 400lbs worth. one bridged w7 is all u need to make girls dresses fly up lol.

\
By Honda4life
#270995 @eg-guy, his system is show quality and isnt about just being able to hear it. He has the works done to this thing. He spent a good chunk of change for the fabrication and for everything to look flush. Though i do agree with what your saying, but i would like to get him a good set-up for his suspension