Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By eg-guy
#269973 Is there any other solid coilovers around this price range besides blox and fuction and form type ones, or are these the best for the price?

I really need some input on quality and reliability, i replaced my suspension once already (the kybs failed horibly from too soft of springs) and don't want to mess with it again after i get another setup for a couple years at least.
Last edited by eg-guy on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Eg6H2D
#269975 Want to buy my Ksports Kontrol pros? ??

Ill clean them up for you really well..?

$500 Shipped.

10k fronts, 12K rears.. :thumb:

PM me is interested..
By eg-guy
#269980 let me research them. If i do get them i would't be able to buy them till the begining of next month when money finally allows. I'll hit u with a pm.

thanks for the offer too :thumb:

edit: whats the part number for them i started looking and im getting different prices on the search.
By Eg6H2D
#269986 Honda Civic EG 1992 - 1995 - CHD020-KP

http://www.ksportusa.com/asp/coilovers_ ... ct_id=cd01

when i got them they were $850, now they retail for about $740.

Just let me know when you are ready ill be here..
By ejc
#270018 Megan came out with the EZ Streets for $699. I bought a set and they seem fine
By egcivicboy
#270026 I bought my function and form type 1 for $630. Havent put them on yet but theres a guy on here who has them and loves them.
By eg-guy
#274541 blox competition coilovers 12k 10k spring rates $660-670 shipped, anyone have experience with these?
Last edited by eg-guy on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By bks84
#274557 check out progress technologies coilovers. thats what i'd run if i was on a $600 budget. Available in 350/350, 350/250, and 350/500 spring rates. Email progress if you have any questions.

http://www.progressauto.com/products/se ... ductID/644

available in 350/250
By eg-guy
#274566 I was looking at those, but came to the conclusion that those shocks will blow out really quick riding dumped. plus they don't have tophats or lower adjustment.
By Wicked
#274628 D2 RS coilovers. I have the original 36 way adjustables I love them to death. I was talking to cham the other day (guy i got them from) and a couple other friends and they said not to sell them cuz the newer D2's are garabage or something or just arent anywhere near as good, idk their sources though, regardless I love my D2's. I rid them full stiff all around fully dumped in the front and have put about 50k on them and still going strong.
By EJ1_MK
#274679 What is your goal with the car? First of, second Function Form Type 1 are great for street use and reviews on them are that they ride very comfortably. After that besides progress which has been around for a long time you going to need to throw down more money. But you need to know where you want to go with the car first. I.E. > Track use, Auto X, show, cruise and meet stuff, street dd, etc. this will help get you better answers as well.
By Greasedmonkey
EG6b20R wrote:Want to buy my Ksports Kontrol pros? ??

Ill clean them up for you really well..?

$500 Shipped.

10k fronts, 12K rears.. :thumb:

PM me is interested..

Why did you go with those rates in those places? Curious.
By Civic_HatchSI
#274814 Yonaka and ksport are cheap and ride decent for the money. Mind you I wouldn't compare it to a tein or std suspension
By bks84
eg-guy wrote:I was looking at those, but came to the conclusion that those shocks will blow out really quick riding dumped. plus they don't have tophats or lower adjustment.

They're not meant to ride dumped, so youre conclusion would probably be pretty accurate.

Had I known you were looking for something that would allow you to ride dumped, I wouldnt have suggested these.
By eg-guy
#274876 anyone know a site to buy neuspeed koni sp3's?

or how low koni yellows can go with gc sleeves and front tophats?