Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By ForneyHatch
#268474 I have a 1994 Civic CX. I just replaced all my rear suspension components with 1994 Acura Integra parts to get the rear disc conversion. I want to buy a complete front/rear Energy Hyper-Flex Master Bushing kit. I know Acura and Honda shared many suspension components. Will a Civic master bushing kit fit with my setup or should I buy all the components separately that match with the corresponding parts? I would appreciate any helpful suggestions or comments. Thanks.
By Ecc0
#268475 Even if you don't use the rear part of the master bushing kit it still works out allot cheaper to buy the whole kit than to separates as the kit will include front ARB, Gear Linkage, and ball joint bushes which individually would add up to the price of the kit.

I have D2 rear LCA's so haven't used the rear bushes either but still happy with the rest of the kit.
By ForneyHatch
#268476 Thanks Ecc0...Anyone else have this problem?
By Ecc0
#268577 Just thought of something else then if that is the only difference the master bushing kit I got had 2 sets of rear bushes in it one for eg and I think the other for ef but are 2 slight different sizes so might fit acura lca's