Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By TgEG
#267181 Image

Considering buying these told they are tokico blues and unknown coilovers. Can anyone help asap.
By Classiccarsrule85
#267187 they look like tokico blues but idk looks too blue to me something seems off anyhow tokico blues are no better then oem struts so be careful with coilovers they may just go out on ya....

and on the coilover side they look like ebay cheapies if there is no markings on them then assume the worst that they are ebay....
By TrailerTrash
#267206 looks like oem replacement struts with some ebay sleeves.

been there done that :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
By kingjmack
TrailerTrash wrote:looks like oem replacement struts with some ebay sleeves.

been there done that :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I concur

Ebay sleeves will give you the lowered look, but the ride will be crap.
By teal_dx
#267212 Image
The Tokico blues only have 1 brake line bracket and the lower bolt hole of the strut has a nut welded on the one side.
Also notice the part that goes over the control arm is angles on that crappy set and has a slight curve on the Tokico Blues.
The diameter of the Tokicos gets slightly smaller toward the bottom of the shock.

Looks like someone tried to make them Tokicos with the wrong color blue spraypaint :thumbdown:
By cody27
#267834 was going to point out the differences that i saw from my tokico blues but teal_dx already did so, if your just looking for a lowered look and dont care bout the ride $15 sounds bout right for the condition those are in or save your money and just keep an eye open for some decent used components, struts and some sport/race springs......if your set on coilovers though its going to cost ya some money whether ya go new or used