Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By ej2??
#266698 I just got a 95 lx sedan with stock everything and I wanted to buy some LCA and front and rear strut bars but im jobless which means im broke. So I was wondering about getting ebay ones but wanted to know everyones opinion if there worth it.
By teal_dx
#266727 They won't last nearly as long or ride as nice... not worth it IMO because it takes time to swap them out and replace them once they go bad. A good set will ride better and last much longer. :thumb:
By kingjmack
#266811 Like teal said, the lca's should be fine. I've got the $40 (shipped) ebay coilovers w/stock struts on my car right now, and it rides like crap. It gives me the lowered look I wanted, but the spring rate is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY too soft. It can be very bouncy at times. Every time I drive it, I swear that some better coilovers will be my next purchase.
By ej2??
#266817 k so forget the struts since the LCAs are fine i guess the subframe that comes with them would be ok too? I know this is the wrong section to ask but what about the fog lights aswell some say there good some say bad everyone says the switches suck lol.
By bks84
#266820 the foglight kit i bought off ebay sucked. wiring shorted out and melted. then the switch went bad.

if you're jobless, modding your car probably isnt a wise choice.
By ej2??
#266821 yeah i know but its so i can bond with my dad we dont get much time together and he both like cars so i dont mind wasting what little money i have as long as the parts last a while but thanks no foglights then.
By bks84
#266914 I understand the bonding thing... I just take my dad fishing, it's cheaper! lol.
By ej2??
#266951 that would be true if the delaware river wasnt so dirty hospital bills! we caught a fish once gutted it and it was still kickin :o . but yeah thanks everyone
By FG2_Andrew
#271047 never understood why jobless people feel they need to be ballers? :?

you should probably save whatever money you have for gas/food/etc.. am i right? yeah, i am.
By bks84
#271102 You're about a month late...
By xjm92x
#271125 So are ebay LCA's good or bad?
By RWMIII
#271142 it says in the above posts that they are fine to use.
By HungRealLow21
bks84 wrote:the foglight kit i bought off ebay sucked. wiring shorted out and melted. then the switch went bad.

if you're jobless, modding your car probably isnt a wise choice.

oh man u aint even lying shits got me so frustrated rite now!!!! :x damn u ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
By kingjmack
#271427 I've been rocking the EbayDM fogs for almost a year now. The wiring has been fine, but the switch DID mess up so I had to source a new one.