Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By israr2k2000
#265807 hi, i got 1994 Sedan, and i have been having this problem with my suspension since i bought it. Shocks and Suspension seem fine when i am driving alone... but as soon as i have one or two persons sitting on the back seat... Suspension just gives away and the car drops around 6 inches from back... i have CNG Kit installed in the back ... and to compensate for the weight of the Gas cylinder, i have 1.5 inch spacers installed, which raises it a bit... but all the raise goes down the drain as soon as i have additional weight on the back seat.

FYI, i have brand new Shocks installed...

i think the problem is with the springs, they do not give enough push back to the shocks.... once the shock goes down, it just stays there .......... can i any one help me on this.

thanks
By bks84
#266033 Stock suspension I assume?

Might look into a stiffer spring, that would be the only option I would think. Maybe a coilover kit?
By israr2k2000
#266052 Yes... thanks... got stiffer Springs for the specified CNG Cylinder weight specification . Also raised suspension half inch at front and back with spacers. Problem solved.

Thanks