Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By OhShft!
#263937 okay im looking to order coilover system for my 95 coupeee while my motors at the machine shop so im stuck on tein ss ksport pros and koni GC and i was wondering if you guys had any experiences with this or had any input or suggestions will be appreciated
By OhShft!
#263948 sorry yeah its a dd track car in the summer but parked in the winter
By Ajax1989
#263949 ksport

or

buddy club
By OhShft!
#263954 i hear bad things about k sports
By bk_civiceg
#263956 I've got Function/Forms Type ONE and they're great so far. Had them about a year, no problems with them and love the ride!
By EJ1_MK
#263999 That has some good information, but there are many companies out there that have good full bodies. You will run into good and bad about every company out there. I can tell you thisD2 and K-Sport has several different levels of coil overs, and yes the rumor that D2 and K-sport are made in the same place. Personally I do not know many people that run Function Forms on the track or found anyone that has. I researched for over a year and decided to go with skunk2 a company that has multiple weekend warriors that are full out track prepped cars, But so does K-sport. There are many knock off coil overs out on the market right now. Many people run the buddy clubs on and off the track. Here is a link that might help:

http://dwsparts.rpmware.com/suspension/ ... &cid=10110

This website took over springrates.com which as a great place to find all sorts of suspension parts.

Now I can personally tell you that the Skunk2 Pro-C coil overs are extremely nice. They only have 12 settings instead of the 36 but each click you can really tell a difference. I got my car done and took it around the first clover turn on the high way on the softest level and then turned it up slowly and i could push the car harder and harder each time.

I keep up with all sorts suspension stuff pm me if you have any questions. Check my build page and that might give you a idea on some other things too.
By CaptainSlow
#264005 I would suggest also BC Racing....They are pretty good value for money...I am using them c.urrently and I can say they they are pretty good..Fully adjustable at hight and 30 clicks damp...My tuner uses them a lot and also on heavily modified cars....They are about 2-3 types for our cars...
By Greasedmonkey
OhShft! wrote:i hear bad things about k sports

Ive had Ksports since they came out pretty much. Ive got the first version on my car and I got some just recently for Katies got. Both have custom rates and both hand great. I have had no problems with either ever. One set even sat for 3 years with no use what so ever. Still working perfectly.

Dont believe the rumors with out proof. All companies are going to have some problems. Even the big named ones.

I would also pick D2 and BC Racing over Buddly Club.
By OhShft!
#264227 im gonna go with ksports cuzz ive heard good things from my friends and people on here thanks for the input
By EJ1_MK
#264240 Good choice, do you know which one your going to go with yet?

http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalo ... ter_id=124

There are 4 different ones three are under a grand and look perfect for what you are looking to do. Pro, AR, RR dampers.
By OhShft!
#264285 any input on the k sport kontrol pros?