Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By JUICE
#262417 pretty sure it will raise it up. they're a stock ride height for a car that weighs quite a bit more than yours... but i'm not 100% sure
By egdan
JUICE wrote:pretty sure it will raise it up. they're a stock ride height for a car that weighs quite a bit more than yours... but i'm not 100% sure

hi yer thats true but im pretty sure the shocks are shorter correct me if im wrong as arnt the itr lower standard than a eg5 cheers
By Graham
#262427 You're wrong unfortunately - ITR shocks are the same size as eg ones, but are a bit stiffer due to it being a type r and a heavier car aswell, so if anything they raise an eg. Even with lowering springs mine never really looked lower than standard...
By egdan
Graham wrote:You're wrong unfortunately - ITR shocks are the same size as eg ones, but are a bit stiffer due to it being a type r and a heavier car aswell, so if anything they raise an eg. Even with lowering springs mine never really looked lower than standard...

ahh ok cheers for the info wont be getting them then

im looking at some pro sport coilovers on ebay at the moment £300 dont no if you rate them
By Graham
#262516 Id rather have ITR shocks, lowering springs and be riding high than cheapo coilovers! Keep an eye out for good used coilovers, sold a couple sets of Teins and Cusco coilovers for between £400 and £500 in the past