Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By bks84
#266164 Im not sure at what point camber becomes an issues but my Civic is low (not retarded slammed low, but low) and doesnt have issues w/camber wear.

Speaking from personal experience, never ran a camber kit on any of my cars out of necessity (to correct camber to protect tires, but in order to adjust camber for track purposes)
By Ajax1989
#266169 well camber is always a issue.. its a form of tire wear... alot of peope often mistake toe as camber wear so they go and but the kits...

but no matter how high or low ur car is, if u have even 1* of camber, you will have camber wear.. now toe eats tires in hours... camber wit toe adjusted rite will eat tires in like 1 1/2 to 2 yrs depends on driving habits, roads, how long u drive etc....
By RWMIII
#266173 use a tread depth guage and test your inner, middle, and outer tread. bet that the inside is atleast 2/32s lower than the middle and outer.

what is this called? camber wear. It does take longer for camber to wear a tire down as opposed to toe which is the quick killer.

i prefer to have my tires last atleast 35k on a dd.