Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By GhostBoyHiro
#255755 i was just wondering if honda prelude suspension will fit on a EG hatch. not enough money for ITR suspension n i know some1 with a smashed prelude, n i like the idea of 5 lug rims on a civic hatch. i seen prelude blades on a integra n it looked hot but dats cuz of the ITR suspension. any ideas if they fit or not. just a random question.
By chrono404
#255758 Prelude suspension will not bolt onto 92-00 Civic's or 94-01 Integra's.

You might be able to mix and match parts, However the first 3 pages of Google did not yield any results.
By GhostBoyHiro
#255761 thanx man for da response i figured it wouldnt , it was just a random idea n question.
By Ajax1989
GhostBoyHiro wrote:thanx man for da response i figured it wouldnt , it was just a random idea n question.

good question and idea
ive always wanted to know this
so now i do
By AutoXCivic
#255956 Measure the springs if they are the same diameter they should fit ... sort of. You will have to take the length into account as well. I assume they are stiffer springs so it could end up raising the car since they wouldn't compress as much. However you might be able to get away with using them with a coilover sleeve, or *shudder* cutting them to the correct length. Your shocks may not like you but they can't be that much stiffer (can they?) so you might be able to run them with no issues.

If you have mad fabbing skillz, or know someone who does, a mounting solution for the struts might be possible. Having never taken a close look at prelude suspension I'm not sure what all it would involve though.