Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By openshot
#255075 hello im going to install my rear coilovers on new shocks and i never put coilovers on rear shocks. but does the sleve go allthe way down then i can ajust
By openshot
#255175 best pic i have. right now the ones on the left im using are all the way down should i let the sleve go all the way down and i can ajust the ride hight.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
By 94EJ2
#255176 sleeve all the way down in the cup then you can adjust the ride if its for a coupe you have to have it about a inch above the top of the cup or the tires hit when you hit a bump
By TrailerTrash
#255262 if those are ebay coilovers your probably going to have to buy new struts soon as they will probably blow out.

also don't forget about setting camber, toe, and possibly getting an alignment when lowering a car.
By kingjmack
openshot wrote:best pic i have. right now the ones on the left im using are all the way down should i let the sleve go all the way down and i can ajust the ride hight.

That's as far down as they will go. I have a buddy who cut his cup to get the adjusters to go down more, but it doesn't look very safe to me.
By TrailerTrash
kingjmack wrote:
openshot wrote:best pic i have. right now the ones on the left im using are all the way down should i let the sleve go all the way down and i can ajust the ride hight.

That's as far down as they will go. I have a buddy who cut his cup to get the adjusters to go down more, but it doesn't look very safe to me.

if you want them to go down more just take the adjusters off.
By Ajax1989
kingjmack wrote:

i cut the rear perches off my rear shocks so i could go lower like a year ago, and i havent had a prob