Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Raymokid
#253456 i got xxr 501's recently and they didnt scrap anywhere expect the back passnger side arch hitting the top of the tire . I thought this was my shock and decided to get new shocks and springs allround . I put on the back 2 and it doesnt really scrap on the drivers side but still on the passenger side . What shoud i do ? ..i was thinking of rolling the archs..any and all advice wellcome ..thanks
By Garrywang
#253459 Im having the same problem, and due to rot issues i ordered the rust repair kit for the rear querters. What is scraping in the back is the lip that extends from the fender either you can roll them, or cut them. I am cutting mine till the repair kit comes in then the body work will be down. I have XXR 522's with koni yellow adjustables and tanabe springs all around and know exactly what your facing. The fender repair kit from ebay was 78.50 shipped idk if you have any rust going on like i and almost all the stock east coast hondas got going on but it could be worth it to give your ride a nice look and not rub the wheels anymore.
By Raymokid
#253502 ya i have a bit of rust aswell.rolling the archs would crack the paint because i already did try it myself and some of the paint crackd. Would going to a bodyshop be the best job ?..i really want it sorted because the car is almost finished .and also ..its lowered on davan dampers and 40mm springs on the back but not on front ,i thought this might stop the problem..but it seems to b all on the left side more so then the right ..really frustrating