Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By hambone089
#252191 hey im thinking about picking up the Eibach pro system for my hatch. seems like a good deal, and from reviews they look good. i just wanted to throw it out there to you guys, see if anybodys running it and how it handles. i dont want my car slammed, i just want good handling.

the kit includes shocks, springs, and shock bushings. i found it for 475 on ebay, not a bad price. heres a link to what the kit looks like http://importdpsonline.com/eibach/eibac ... 54249.aspx
By forcefedEG
#252192 I have the kit purchased and in my garage waiting for some time to install it, I've read nothing but good about it, I'm nothing but excited to see.how it performs

I've had nothing but good from eibach in the past :thumb:
By hambone089
#252195 yeah, thats pretty much what ive heard about eibach as well. we'll see who gets it installed first and how it is. i cant wait :thumb:
By chrono404
#252205 I have it on my EG Sedan, Ride Quality is awesome. Posted about it Here.
Quote for the lazy:
chrono404 wrote:Yes, However the lowering springs will be a softer spring. Which it being softer means when you sit in it it will lower down a good deal. so when you get your ideal ride height with noone in it it will be much lower when your driving it.

Take for example my Sedan, It has Stock struts and Eibach pro Lowering Springs. The Tires are 195/50 R15.

Here it is with noone in it:

Here it is with me and my good friend in it, We both weights about 180-200lbs and are around 6' tall. For both pictures we where in the front seat.

Front:

Back:

You can see about an inch drop with 2 grown men in the car. it drops maybe another half inch with 4 men my size in it. We tuck tire going down the road with a full car.

With the adjustable perches you wont be able to get your car any lower then what the springs would already be, you can just make it higher.

Another thing to remember is that given the fact the car ride height drops so much during driving means your alignment will no longer be true unless you have the alignment shop align your car with weights in the driver seat for how much you weight. As a result you will get toe wear which eats the inside of your tires. The alignment on my sedan is perfectly set to "0" with noone in it. However its off when someones actually driving it. The pictures are old. The Tires I have been driving on for around 2 years now need replacing due to the toe scrubbing my insides off.

Same Sedan with 16" Rims with 195/50 R16

I have had these for close to 3 years now, They still ride awesome. Ride Quality is better then my Dads BONE STOCK 1995 Toyota Corolla. The Look is fantastic. The back is starting to sag a little in comparrision with the front. Then agian I used this car to haul engines, car parts, misc stuff for the past three years as I didn't have a truck.

Nothing but good things to say on these springs. Would recommend them in a heart beat. Best Bang for buck IMO.
By forcefedEG
hambone089 wrote:yeah, thats pretty much what ive heard about eibach as well. we'll see who gets it installed first and how it is. i cant wait :thumb:

You will prob beat mean on the install :lol: I tend to put things off lol.

And thanks for the info for both of us chrono404
By kookykrispy
#253050 I just picked up the Eibach prokit springs with matching eibach 'pro-damper' struts today off Craigslist. I scored 'em cheap! :woot:

I will be installing them soon and I'll write a review of how it rides, before and after pics, etc.