Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By ragz2richez
#251852 I picked up a set pretty cheap and starting reading reviews on them. Since looking at the reviews I am getting 50/50 readings. Some say that they are awesome coilovers whereas others say they handle like total shit. Does anyone have experience with them before I refurbish them and stick on my ride?
By bk_civiceg
#251858 I had some Drop Zone shocks and struts with stock springs and they lasted about 5 months, then they went to crap. I would say don't mess with them. I bought a set of Function/Form coilovers and they are much much better :thumb:
By ragz2richez
#251864 well looks like these will be going back up for sale or maybe a new storage decoration.
By mooze
#251875 my bro has a set he has been running for over 2 years.....and he got a lifetime warranty with his..i ran them 2 had no probs handle quite well....no noticeable roll at all
By ragz2richez
#252568 Well I just noticed that the allen screws that hold the sleeve onto the shock are missing so I'm wondering if I should get new screws or new coilovers? Like my title states I truly am a newb with hondas and chevy trucks run drop springs.
By eg-guy
#254007 return them, i have some on my ride. They blew my brand new struts within a few months.
By akkord_22
#257316 i had them for like 1yr and rly liked them i went to buy them again and couldnt find any..
By TrailerTrash
#257385 I have them on my coupe with Skunk2 struts and I love them. I bought the setup used the guy told me they ride nice and he is right.
By Eg6H2D
scrape n pavement wrote:return them, i have some on my ride. They blew my brand new struts within a few months.

Stock Struts? probably? .. Lol.. :thumb:
By Eg6H2D
ragz2richez wrote:I picked up a set pretty cheap and starting reading reviews on them. Since looking at the reviews I am getting 50/50 readings. Some say that they are awesome coilovers whereas others say they handle like total shit. Does anyone have experience with them before I refurbish them and stick on my ride?

After having them on my old 90 EF 4dr civic. after about 6-7 months one of my coilover springs snapped. Never ever bought any DropZone ish again..
that was back in 2004..