Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By 603 jdm
#250706 so i dropped my car back on the ground yesterday and noticed that the suspension is WAY to soft. sooo was thinking if im better off trying to find some sturdy coilover sleeves like ground control or just waiting and saving up for the function form type 1 full coilovers i originally want.
By AutoXCivic
#250721 Depends on what you are going to be using the car for. But if you want the FF1s anyway just save your money and get them instead of buying something to "tide you over" until you can get them.
By 603 jdm
#250743 im gonna be daily driving possibly drag strip once in a while. nd have you heard anything good about them?
By Ecc0
#250745 If you want the ff1's and that what you have your heart set on don't spend some of the money on something else, just make do with what you have and save save save till you get the shiny bits you want :thumb:
By 603 jdm
#250767 yeah i think thats what im gunna do i dont know if its a good price for them because im not on the comp to much lately but i found ff1's for 585 with shipping tht seem good?