Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By deadxxxsoul
#247893 my rear aftermarket LCA's bushings on my 93 EG hatch are done ...need new ones 3 on each side...does any1 know where can i get replacement or do the stock bushing work if i press then in....need help ASAP ....
By JUICE
#247895 you could burn out the old and get energy suspension bushings pressed in or just buy a set of aftermarket LCA's..
By familyEGuy23
#247899 I used teals method super easy and u don't need to take to a shop and get "pressed " in :thumb:

http://www.civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=16
By deadxxxsoul
#247901 thx guys but i have aftermarket LCA ...those r the 1's with the bad bushings
By eggman95
#248639 I would think they are the same size as stock. Just compare them to your stock LCA bushings if you still have them.
By Greasedmonkey
#248652 Imma go out on a limb and say you have Blox LCAs or that style LCA.

Your best option is to get new ones. The aftermarket bushes work on Stock LCAs, and I dont think any one makes replacement bushes for aftermarket ones.
By chnzgoofball
#248653 if you have blox lca u an actually fit energy suspension bushings in there you just have to trim down the bushings slightly but in my honest opinion its not worth it you might as well save the money and pick up new lca skunk 2 lca are pretty good they are hybrid polyurathane meaning half poly half rubber or you can always go for function 7 which i wanted and are hard to get due to being back ordered..