Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By 92gsrhatch
#241832 so im currently working at a shop and ima quit in like 2 weeks but they give me a discount on coilovers so i might as well take advantage in that while im still there.
im looking for some coilovers for my eg but there is too many brands. i dnt know which one would be better. its pretty much for a dd so i dont want it too still. im running gc/tokico at the moment but want something new.
so my options are
buddy club n+
function form type 2
k-sport
d-2

i thinks that's all i can afford at the moment
i want something that the girls wouldn't mind every time they get into my car
By 92hatchie
#241842 i have k-sports and they are great..
By 92gsrhatch
#241959 ive had funtion forms on an integra before but i didnt really like them. it might have been that i never got
the right stiffness on them but girls would say it felt like a roller coaster in my car :?
By Greasedmonkey
#242061 I love my Ksports.
By AutoXCivic
#242063 My buddy just put some nice D2s on his Evo. Not the same, but they are pretty bad ass. Smooth ride, tight handling.
By 92gsrhatch
#242064 thats what i have been hearing about d2.
my friend has some k-sport and ride pretty good.
dang so many choices wish i can get them all :lol:
By dbrooks
#242066 Ksports :thumb:

I also am a big fan of Skunk2 Coils and they're decently priced! :D
By 92gsrhatch
#242122 so i just got prices at my work for some coilovers and i can get them hella cheap!!!!
im even thinking about going with tein ss :hehe:
By dbrooks
#242129 WOO! Haha :thumb:
By AutoXCivic
#242198 If you're baller like that I'd snag some teins in a heartbeat. But I don't have the cash for that, you could check out PIC as well they make a nice solid unit, that's what I'm going to be going with as soon as I have some free capital. I hear nothing but good things about them.
By jred
#242199 K Sports hands down :thumb: :thumb:

i currently have OMNI POWER full coilovers "which is also great for Auto X and TOUGE ( very stiff ) car handles like a race machine :hehe:

but if ever i have to change my coilover im going with K Sports becuz of the adjust-ability and the pillow ball mounts the coilover comes with and the price is jus rite!
By 92gsrhatch
#242233 so im just gonna post the prices on the coilovers and let me kno what you think
function form type 1-475
function form type 2-700
buddy club N+-850
d2-650
ksport-660
Tein ss-900
C8-550

now with prices in mind...what would you buy??
By AutoXCivic
#242403 Shit at that price ... if you've got the cash ... snap up those tein ss. I would.