Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#240334 i just picked up some coilovers and am planning on installing them this weekend. i was just wondering if anything needs to be torqued or if it all just goes on tight?
By Ajax1989
#240340 im sure there tq spec for em, but just tighen everything down really tight
just dont snap the bolts
By TrailerTrash
#240381 ^that

and put some antiseize on them to prevent future removal trouble
By 94EJ2
#240389 and dont put the back all the way down youll blow struts and tires will rub inside of the wheel well when you hit bumps
By TrailerTrash
94EJ2 wrote:and dont put the back all the way down youll blow struts and tires will rub inside of the wheel well when you hit bumps

sissy :P
By Ajax1989
TrailerTrash wrote:
94EJ2 wrote:and dont put the back all the way down youll blow struts and tires will rub inside of the wheel well when you hit bumps

sissy :P

this

roll fenders and slam the piss outta it
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#240432 Thanks guys. I only want to drop about 2" at most. But I may go all the way down just to see how it looks and to take some pics.
By TrailerTrash
#240599 crank them bad boys down. and when you realize thats not low enough take them back off and take the adjusting rings off the coilovers so you might be low enough
By Ajax1989
#240601 or go gasnsta and just run the spring w/o the sleeve 8)

i had to do that with my old drum brakes, they were teaked and the car wouldnt lvl out on one side so i only ran the spring
By Ajax1989
TrailerTrash wrote:crank them bad boys down. and when you realize thats not low enough take them back off and take the adjusting rings off the coilovers so you might be low enough

i did this too and im not low enough, or to my liking
By TrailerTrash
#240606 I'm doing it as soon as the snow goes away and doesn't come back for the year :thumb:
By EJ1STYLEN
#240628 thats what im running right now coilover in the front and coilover springs at the back..and what a stance it has...
By TrailerTrash
#240822 pics!
By EJ1STYLEN
TrailerTrash wrote:pics!
ill try to take a pic tomorrow its raining here again and im sick as a dog...so ill do it tomorrow...