Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Greasedmonkey
#239671 yes it is possible.
By EJ1STYLEN
#239801 Is it shorter? Or do i have to use an 90 ef sedan forks? Or its straight bolt up....
By Greasedmonkey
#239826 It will all bolt in just fine, as to how it will sit, I cant say. You might need the EF forks or you might not.
By 92lhdsiconvo
#239878 the rear struts are exactly the same but the front struts are different. The ef struts are smaller in diameter. I have a 89 lx and a 92 dx and i have measured. I dont know if they are shorter but def. smaller base. I would just go buy a set of struts for an eg or even a 94 and newer teg cause they are the same. I would not waste the time to get the forks because honda changed the design for a reason =strengh.
By asianrob
#240051 you'll need the EF forks for the front.

they will fit. but i think the EF suspension will be softer since the EF is lighter than the EG.
By EJ1STYLEN
#240201 Ok, im asking it because im thinking bout going lower. Since it sit a little lower.
By asianrob
EJ1STYLEN wrote:Ok, im asking it because im thinking bout going lower. Since it sit a little lower.

you can use 86-89 accord front struts. it will lower it a good amount.
By EJ1STYLEN
asianrob wrote:
EJ1STYLEN wrote:Ok, im asking it because im thinking bout going lower. Since it sit a little lower.

you can use 86-89 accord front struts. it will lower it a good amount.

so if i use the 86-89 accord front struts. what fork do i use?
By asianrob
#240391 i think its the EG fork you use on that one. let me ask my buddy to make sure that is what he used.
By asianrob
#240394 you need EF forks for those shocks.
By EJ1STYLEN
asianrob wrote:you need EF forks for those shocks.

ok..but can i use eg forks too? or the pointer wont line up? i guess by using the ef fork makes it lighter since the ef is light than our eg.
By asianrob
EJ1STYLEN wrote:
asianrob wrote:you need EF forks for those shocks.

ok..but can i use eg forks too? or the pointer wont line up? i guess by using the ef fork makes it lighter since the ef is light than our eg.

the diameter of the shock would be to small for the EG forks.