Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more

what would u get?

55%
45%
By Fada Blayne
#237194 ok bout 2 order new suspension set up iv been doing my research and got my answers so now im just wondering what you guys think of my 2 main options its either Koni yellows with four top hats and ground controls or Ksports pro

any input will be very appreciated

Bare in mind that custom spring rates may be acquired with either one of these setups and also that koni offers a lifetime warranty vs ksports one year.

Ksports main advantage is their perch adjustabilty but that's about it.

Looking forward to ur responses ppl and please educated inputs preferred.

:P
By chrono404
#237203 I voted for KSports, You have adjustable perchs, Pillow ball top mounts(so if you wreck the car, you dont ruin your struts). You can also control how much damping they do, From a more comptable setting to a Race Ready Super Firm Setting. Password JDM says they have a Bulit in Camber kit, however I dont see that being applicable to EG suspension setups.

Koni Yellows and Ground Control Coils have been around forever and have been proven awesome. However if it was around the same Money I would personally get the Ksports.
By Fada Blayne
#237608 But you can also adjust the Konis the same as the ksports in terms of dampening. I drove cars with both setups and the koni's feel more aggressive than the ksports, but unfortunately that's not always a good thing. Its annoying around the city
By Eg6H2D
chrono404 wrote:I voted for KSports, You have adjustable perchs, Pillow ball top mounts(so if you wreck the car, you dont ruin your struts). You can also control how much damping they do, From a more comptable setting to a Race Ready Super Firm Setting. Password JDM says they have a Bulit in Camber kit, however I dont see that being applicable to EG suspension setups.

Koni Yellows and Ground Control Coils have been around forever and have been proven awesome. However if it was around the same Money I would personally get the Ksports.

that built in camber kit is for the DC5 in the front only..
By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:But you can also adjust the Konis the same as the ksports in terms of dampening. I drove cars with both setups and the koni's feel more aggressive than the ksports, but unfortunately that's not always a good thing. Its annoying around the city

exactly and our city has craters everwhere. why go aggressive.. "i see how you drive kid you have a heavy foot"..

gotta love the all one piece unit. why are you in such a deep thought on this?
By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:But you can also adjust the Konis the same as the ksports in terms of dampening. I drove cars with both setups and the koni's feel more aggressive than the ksports, but unfortunately that's not always a good thing. Its annoying around the city

exactly and our city has craters everwhere. why go aggressive.. "i see how you drive kid you have a heavy foot"..

gotta love the all one piece unit. why are you in such a deep thought on this?

serously the custom spring rates when needed offered by ksport cant be beat..
By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:ok bout 2 order new suspension set up iv been doing my research and got my answers so now im just wondering what you guys think of my 2 main options its either Koni yellows with four top hats and ground controls or Ksports pro

any input will be very appreciated

Bare in mind that custom spring rates may be acquired with either one of these setups and also that koni offers a lifetime warranty vs ksports one year.

Ksports main advantage is their perch adjustabilty but that's about it.

Looking forward to ur responses ppl and please educated inputs preferred.

:P

it's a LIMITED LIFETIME.. warranty